Chapter 14 ~ All Is Revealed?

~ Chapter 14 ~

Clover, Venus, and I was sitting on one side of the couch, watching Donnie pace back and forth in front of us.

"You guys all heard the same thing, to kill Hamato Youshi's students, us?" Donnie asked.

Venus sniffled. She had been crying the whole time when she saw what happened to Max. "H-hai. I-it seemed to be s-starting out a-as a prediction, so I left m-my guard down."

Clover yawned with boredom. "It was just like, BOOM, pain everywhere and I couldn't control my body!"

"And Nick got pissed off." Leo added. "Miss Ninja Loose Cannon."

"Hey!" I yelled in protest. "I'm right here!"

Clover nudged me and whispered, "I think he just mad 'cause you saved him." She giggled.

"And then, while you guys were in the park," Donnie started again, "you started to believe you were each other's body?"

I nodded. "I kept on believing I was Raph, and honestly, no offense, Raph, it sucked."

"Hey, it ain't charming to be in yer body either!" Raph grumbled.

"But that can only mean," Donnie tapped his chin, "if we don't get you guys switched back, you're all going to believe you're the other person forever."

Forever.

"What?" I shot to my feet. "Shoot me now with the Kraang machine!"

Donnie sighed. "Max is taking up some space in my lab with all the medical supplies and bandages," Venus began to cry harder, "I don't know if I have the space."

Mikey beamed. "But we got the blueprints!"

Leslie frowned. "How did you manage to do that again?"

Donnie blushed. "It's kind of embarrassing..."

Mikey took this as an opportunity to jump in. "I'll tell them!" He smiled. "Okay, Clover was running at us with all those orbs..."

Donnie raised his Bo and swatted one. It exploded.

I grinned. "AWESOMENESS, ULEASH!"

Suddenly everything blew up and Clover fell into my arms.

"Oh, Mikey, you skills are so awesome!" She swooed. "Let's go get some pizza."

"THAT WAS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!" Clover and Donnie yelled.

Mikey shrunk into shell. "It did in my mind..."

Donnie slapped himself in the forehead. "I'LL tell them what happened," he sighed, "Anyway, Clover was charging at us with her gold orbs hurtling with her."

Mikey and I charged.

I smacked one with my Bo and it imploded on the spot.

Mikey bashed at numerous orbs with his nun-chucks, demolishing around five.

44/50, still too many.

They were about to all explode in seconds.

Suddenly we heard the squealing of tires and a white van pulled to my right.

"Aw man, not the Kraang!" Mikey whined.

The door opened and from the front seat I saw...Kurt.

"Hop in!" He yelled.

We didn't waste a single second. Running, we leaped and jumped in as the door slammed shut and Kurt drove off.