Chapter 7 ~ Bandit Alone

~ Chapter 7 ~

"See you guys later!" I waved happily to my friends as I started walking home.

No homework, no after school tutoring, nothing. After I get home it's just going to be me and my favorite video game.

I smiled happily to myself. Oh yeah, today was going awesome!

Too bad on how it ended!

But none of that, I'm Max, short for Maxine. I got wicked long blond hair with two streaks of hot pink on the side.

I'm wild, crazy and if you call me by my full name I will murder you in your sleep.

Ain't I awesome or what?!

Anyway, I had just done with school and was heading home.

The one thing on my mind was what happened on Monday. Jeez it was weird. First Mrs. Chas screams and there is a green thing with a yellow mask peering through the window.

I wasn't really thinking about where I was walking until something covered my mouth and pulled me into an alley.

I screamed, hoping maybe someone would hear me.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I sighed as my black mask ends rippled in the wind.

Nick...

I felt like when she told me she didn't like me back...my heart shattered.

I thought...I thought maybe if I found Mikey and Clover...I would earn her respect and she...never mind.

Suddenly I heard a scream and jumped.

Where did that just come from?!

I ran across the buildings, trying to locate the scream. It sounded like a girl scream...

"Just give me all your money...and I won't hurt ya too bad!" Said a voice below.

I skidded to a stop and peered below.

Purple Dragons.

One of them help a girl around 15 with blonde hair against the wall with a knife at her throat.

My hands reached for my T-Phone. Maybe if they hurry they could...no.

Maybe I could win Nick's respect by showing her I can take down Purple Dragons all by myself.

I took out my tofana blades and jumped down.

"Any of you punks wanna fight?!" I demanded.

"Turtle?!" The girl squeaked.

She sounded almost like she recognized me...

"Get 'em boys! I ain't leaving without any money!" The guy pressing the knife against the girls throat barked.

Three of them ran at me, not knowing they were about to get their butts whooped.

I charged and took my anger out.

The girl screamed as the guy dug the knife into her throat. He drug her out of the alley.

This was getting bad. How could I protect her and beat up the Dragons?

I shoved a dumpster at the 3 Dragons, blocking them off, and ran after the one dude with the girl.

Where the shell did they go?!

"Help! Black turtle!!!" I heard the girl yelp.

It came from across the street in another alley.