T H I R T Y - S E V E N | A I R P O R T

Start from the beginning

"Babe, you've gotta do another piece on me. It means a lot to have you do your sketches on me, it's like I'm your canvas." Shaking her head at his words, she let out a small laugh while looking down at the sketch she was currently doing while the two sat in a lounge at the airport. It was a lion, nothing too big or crazy but she loved it.

Animals were one hundred percent her favorite thing to draw since she was so big on them when growing up. Everyone in her family genuinely thought that she'd grow up to work with animals somehow but she didn't.

"You could do that on me."

"No, I'm not doing anything on you. I like how your torso looks now, you look so fucking hot." Raising his eyebrows, a smirk appeared on his face upon hearing those words come from Catherine. She wasn't an intimate person, and if she was, she had yet to show him that she wanted to do anything with him but that didn't bother him.

He would love to do things with her but he was happy with how things were. "Fucking hot? Where did that come from?" Rolling her eyes, she looked at him and gave him a look that said really. "I'm saying you're hot. I have a hot boyfriend, it's normal isn't it?"

"Yeah but you've never told me anything like that."

"Well I don't think I need to tell you that your hot when millions of people comment it on your posts." Chuckling, he shook his head and wrapped his arm over her shoulder, pulling her into his side. "None of them are you though."

"If you're turned on by the fact that I called you hot, I wonder how turned on you get if you think about having my lips wrapped around you —" His hand clasped over her mouth, not allowing her to finish that sentence but she wasn't wrong as he suddenly felt like doing such actions.

"Watch out princess, don't think you would like me to do anything here in the airport. That's not how our first time doing anything is gonna go down. I want to have you in bed for that, so don't say anything I wouldn't." His voice was deeper than usual as he whispered in her ear and she couldn't deny the fact that hearing his voice in such a tone made her want to release right on the spot. "Alright."

Looking at the others that were sitting in the lounge, Catherine moved her hand from where it was resting on top of the sketchbook to Justin's thigh that was covered with his sweatpants. "What are you doing?" His eyes were wide as she began to get closer to the waistband, her lips in between her teeth as she continued her movements.

"Just wanted to see the seagull." She laughed, pulling her hand away and covering her face with her hands as she began to laugh. "What did you think I was doing?"

"Nothing."

"Yeah, nothing. Where's Michael?"

"Should be back soon, I'm hungry. Plus the flight begins boarding in less than thirty minutes." The two had been waiting in the lounge for what felt like forever since Justin had decided that it was best for them to get a flight at midnight so they could get to Los Angeles in the early morning. "Are you excited though, about this?"

Confused as to why he would ask her that, she nodded and started to put her things away before speaking up again. "Of course I'm excited, you think I'm not?"

"No, I just know that things have been a bit hectic lately. Just want to make sure that you're not gonna slip through my fingers or anything like that." Knowing that he was thinking of such a think brought a frown onto her face but she quickly got rid of it and leaned closer to him, placing her lips on top of his. "You can't get rid of me that easily."

It didn't take long for Michael to get back to the lounge, letting the two know that it was time to get on the flight since they had first class. "You take the window." Justin suggested to Catherine who was sitting on the outer seat with a weird look on her face. "Nope."

"Why not? I want you to be able to sleep comfortably."

"Nope." Looking down, he could see her leg tapping in quick movements, showing that she was nervous. "You never told me that you were scared of planes."

"Well I just remembered, I don't fly often so." Reaching over to the window seat and pulling down the window cover, he started to move the pillow she had gotten from the overhead bin and put it down. "There."

"I don't know —"

"Babe, I'll be here the entire time. I promise you'll be fine."

Nodding, she switched seats and began to get comfortable, her eyes falling before the plane even started moving. "I love you." She'd heard Justin whisper to her before he pressed a kiss on her forehead since he most likely thought she was asleep but not yet.

Smiling to herself, she reached over for his hand and held onto it as she fell asleep while he just stared at her in awe.

Hello!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, I'm finally getting into it and developing it. I'm going to be introducing some new characters in the upcoming chapters. I hope you'll like it.

Thank you for reading this story, to this day I can't believe how far it had gotten and it's thanks to you guys! If you guys could (not that you have to) I would really appreciate it if you voted more and commented, so I could get your opinion. All sorts of opinions are accepted.

Also, if any of you would like to be friends and talk to me, my messages are always open. I promise I'm not boring lol.

Until the next chapter, love y'all!