Chapter Four-"Why is there red on your glove"

"Where did you get your nails done? The Gay and Goth Nail Salon? And who said guys can wear eyeliner? You're a freak. A disaster against nature. You will die alone." He says in my face after punching me across it.

I inspect my nails, still pressed up against my locker, him holding the front of my black hoodie. "Actually, I did my nails all by myself. You like? And no one said guys can't wear eyeliner. I also know I'm a freak too, that's the point, in case you're blind. And I prefer to be alone, so you can have all the girls and guys you want. I don't care. And you must really think I'm special for me to catch your attention and so you can crowd me."

He punches me in the same a eye again. The one open to seeing him, while the other is still covered with my slash of black bangs, and freshly green streaks. I look him in his plain blue eyes with my neon-green ones.

"Wow, you must really love me to hurt your wrist so you can give me pleasure." I say calmly.

"Oh, so we have an emo? Pathetic. You do have problems." He laughs.

"I never said I'm emo, and I have a lot of problems. I'm just saying your punch doesn't hurt me." I shrug.

"Well, let's see if this hurts-" He tries to knee me, but I do it to him before he can. His eyes widen in disbelief and agony. He releases me and crumbles to the floor. I slip between the shocked guys and limp to my first hour.

Those guys had randomly gone up to me, trying to bully I guess. I flip my slash of hair to cover my other eye, knowing it must be red.

The class goes a little silent when I enter, and some people giggle. I know it's because they saw what happened in the hall, considering it's still early since the teacher isn't in here to nag me about being late.

"Hey, Kye." A voice says as I slump in the back seat. I look up and instantly put my head back down.

Great, now Trent is gonna bother me all hour. I nod once. Hoping he'll just leave me alone.

But hope is a strong word, and I'm not any hopeful type. My hope disappeared long ago.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( TRENT'S P.O.V. )

I watch him with fascination. He is absolutely beautiful. A creature from another planet, here to tease me. His name is Krystle, and I have never felt so jumpy. My heart is pumping wildly as I take him in today. He has green contacts in, and green streaks through his scene-black hair. His soft, thin fingers that move with ease and grace. Today, he's wearing the same black hoodie and a white shirt on underneath. And and another pair of black skinny Jeans with Nikes. He has long black and white gloves on, leaving his thumbs and fingers completely bare.

Wait...he has something red on his gloves.

"Why do you have red on your glove?" I ask.

He peers at his wrist, before using his delicate fingers to cover the spot of red. "Oh, it's marker. My cousin wanted to color, and she wanted me to color with her, so I did." He looks at me coolly with his amazing eyes. How can he not see the effect he has on people? Even my own friends go for him instead of me now. But then, I don't like girls in a love way, and they know that.

Is Krystle gay? Or is he straight? Bisexual? Pansexual, perhaps? I need to know.

I'm already under his spell. From the moment I saw him, I just knew he had to be mine. Even if that means turning his possibly-straight mind gay. But I notice he shows no interest in girls or boys alike. Does he even know what liking someone is like? He looks so cool and composed. So stiff and careless. Maybe I can change that. I have had crushes and lovers, and right now, he seems to be on my list.

The thought makes a shiver run through me, bringing me back to reality. I raise a brow at him. "Really? You think I'm gonna believe that?"

He shrugs and looks ahead. "Okay, you got me. I tripped and skinned my wrist."

"That doesn't even sound right." I say.

He shrugs again. This guy loves to shrug a lot. "I don't care if you believe me or not."

Then, the teacher comes in and I mentally swear.

I look at Krystle again. I know that's blood, but I wonder why he won't tell me how it happened. Does he cut himself? Is he emo?

For some reason, the thought seems erotic as Hell. Another tingly shiver runs through me.

I watch him the whole period, absolutely enchanted. He sets back and inspects his nails some, then he actually produces a small mirror from his book bag, and applies more eyeliner around the bottom of his eye. Then, he looks up. Everything he does is feminine and and male-like too. Like he's both genders. Maybe he is bisexual.

He adjusts his shoes and I see his lips hold a hint of a grimace, like it hurts doing so. This has me more curious by the moment. He's such a mystery, I need to figure him out. Yes, call me a stalker all you want, but he's too intriguing to pass up.

He lifts his head and his bright eyes land on me, catching me staring. I give a small smile and he adverts his gaze, like it's bad looking at me.

What...is...going....on...in...that head of his?! I wanna reach over and shake him, just to see if that'll actually get an expression out of him, but I would be considered crazy if I did so.

When class ends, he quickly rushes out the door, like he's running away from a banshee.

Does he not like me at all?

What did I do to him?