TTTAT-Chapter 2

"Krys!!!!" Tiara was jumping on me. I swear ima knock ha ass out if she keeps playin.

"What the hell do you want?" I say waking up

" can we go shopping pweaseee"

"Youre kidding me right? You woke me up for that? Fine" I get up go to my bathroom. Istrip after turning the water on and after it warms up a bit, I hop in. I wash my self and come out and dry myself. I slup on my purple fuzzy robe and walk back into my room and go to my walk in closet to find an outfit. I picked out a pair of ripped shorts and a black crop top that said trill on it and then my camo jacket. I walk to my jewelry ans grab a gold chain and put it on. I apply some macara and eyeliner and go downstairs to find T waiting for me.

"Finally!" T says

"Aye, beauty takes time" i reply. She was wear a tribal print crop top and some lavender shorts with black Michael Kors sandals.we grab out matching black Michael Kors cross-body bags.

" Which car?" She asks

"Well dad just bought me a new car. Iwanna drive that." I reply

"Okay!" I grab the keys to my new 2015 Nissan GT-R. It hadnt been released yet but I managed to get my dad to buy me one! I open the garage and lead T to my new baby. I got two. A blue one, and a white one. Call me spoiled all you want.

"Damnnn, this is hot!"

"Girl, I know!" I say. We hop and speed off to the mall

-skipping car ride-

I find a parking spot which was kind of hard since the mall was packed. We hop out and I lock the doors. We enter the mall and as we head toward Forever 21, this group of girl were mean muggin us. Like really? We ignored it and go into the store looking for something to wear to this party tomorrow night. I find this black and pink polka dot skirt and a white tanktop and a black bow belt. T gets multicolored maxi skirt and a white tank top. We walk around the mall and get alot of other clothes.

"Girl, I am hungry. Lets go eat!" I say to Tiara. She nods her head and we walk towards the food court. We find a table and set our bags down. She heads to subaway and I head to McDonals. I order and go back and sit. A few minutes later Tiara joins me.

"What are we doing tonight?" I ask

"Hmm, let's hit up a club?"

"Alright. Fine with me. " i reply. We finish our food in silence and head back to my house. We chill and then get ready for the club.

" what you gone wear?" Tiara asks

"Hm prolly my blue dress with the thing on it lol..you?"

"Hmmm maybe the black dress with criscross back."

" okay im going to shower!" I walk to my bathroom and turn the shower on then strip. I shower quickly then walk to my room and put on my black lace bra with matching panties. Tiara walks in her dress and she looked fine as'f. I put my dress on and me and T look in the mirror.

"Aint gone lie, we look fine as hell!" She said making me laugh. I go back to my dresser and straighten my hair and T uses my wand and curls her hair. We di our makeup and soon finish, we grab our shoes and some money outting that into our bras and grab our phones. We grab keys to my GT-R and drive to this club called Revolution. I give my keys to valet and we walk towards the line. We walk past everyone and the bouncer lets us in after T works a little magic. I head to the bar.

" Can I get two tequila shots, a sex on the beach and an after sex" i say odering drinks for me and T.

"Here ya go." The bartender says

"Put that on my tab" a voice behind me says. I turn around and see the guy from the other day...what was his name...TYRONE!

"Thanks, you didnt have to do that though." I say as the bartender hands us our drinks. Me and T do our shots and I grab my sex on the beach and T grabs her after sex and we hit the dance floor, completely ignoring the fact that we left Ty. Panoramic came on, I grab a wall and Tiara and I begin indy dipping and yiking on her. We heard whishtles from booys and a few girls. a feew drinks and dances later we decide to sit for a little bit. As we walk off the dancee floor I feel a pair of hands grab my waist and I turn around and see this cold (fine) ass lightskin. he was about 6'8 with piercing grey eyes. He was dressed in a pair of black 😊True Religion jeans and a red shirt that outlined his muscles. Lord Jesus😍

"Hey ma. Saw you on that dance floor killing it"

"Haha thanks!"

"You got a man?" I shake my head no. "How doesnt someone as beautiful as you have a man??" I laugh

"Uhh I have to go find my friend!" I say.

" can i get your number then?" We swap phones and as I was walking away he yelled "WAIT. I didnt get your name. " i laughed and sent him a text.

-Krystal

I find T by my car and we head back to my house. As we are getting ready for bed. I get a text

-Beautiful name for a beautiful girl😙

-😊 haha thank you. We continue texting and i learned hes 19 and his name is Jordan.

Me: I need to get my beauty sleep😴

MyFutureBaeJordan😘😋😆: goodnight beautiful. Sleep tight😚

Me: night😴

Sorry for any mistakes!

Vote

Comment

~K💕