Unlimited Bladeworks

(Prepare yourself.. for some old familiar foes..)

"Grrrrrrr.." Lancelot stood up.. gritting his teeth, blood dripping all around the floor as he staggered forward. "You think.. that will stop me!?"

"Amazing.. " muttered Sakura Saber, staring at Lancelot. "You can endure such blows and still stand? A Berserker Class despite it's strength, is vulnerable to all Classes as well..  You are strong indeed."

"W.. Watch out Senpai!" Shielder Railgun stammered. "He's really strong!"

"S.. Senpai!?" stammered Sakura Saber, blushing and looking at Shielder Railgun. 

"J.. Just.. saying.." Shielder Railgun squeaked, hiding behind her shield awkwardly.

"Sh.. she's so cute.." said Sakura Saber. 

"Okita.. please pay attention." said Jeanne as Lancelot let out a rageful scream. 

"Right.. my bad." said Okita, holding her sword at ready. 

"WEAK.. WEAK.. ALL OF YOU!!" Lancelot roared, baring his blade furiously. "I will kill you all.. then I will do away with humanity.. with EVERYTHING!!!"

Lancelot launched himself forward.. and slammed his blade downwards, terrible shadows exploding from it.

Mikoto jumped in, and blocked with Holy Camelot, a powerful electric shockwave blasting out from where the surface of the shield met Lancelot's blade.

Jeanne and Okita both appeared on either side of Mikoto slashing their spear and sword forward, forcing Lancelot to jump back..

Mikoto charged forth, using her powerful shield once more to block each and every attack Lancelot threw out, as Okita and Jeanne used Mikoto as cover to keep moving forward..  once more attacking from the sides. 

"Banner wielder! Ruler Class Servant!" Okita yelled.

"It's Jeanne!" said Jeanne.

"Yes.. Jeanne, follow my lead!" Okita exclaimed leaping over Mikoto. " Master your shield!!"

Shielder Railgun threw her shield up so that Okita landed on it.. and Mikoto pushed up, letting Okita use the shield as a springboard. 

Lancelot viciously looked up, holding up his sword as he prepared to block Okita's overhead blow.

"KAAAAASSSHHEEEENN!!" Lancelot suddenly coughed up blood, Jeanne had just dove in and stabbed him with the point of her banner spear..

She had used Okita's massively noticeable attack as a distraction to make an opening?

"SSSSHEEEEENNN!!" Okita's blade cleaved onto Lancelot's shoulder, his reaction time now slower thanks to Jeanne's attack.. blood splattering from the wound. 

Next, Mikoto's Holy Camelot charged with powerful lightning and she slammed the shield's edge into Lancelot's jaw.. smashing out a few teeth and causing Lancelot to fly smashing into the opposite wall. 

Lancelot stood back up.. panting.. clutching his bleeding face..

"We.. we're winning.." stammered Mikoto. 

"3 against one really changes up the odds." said Jeanne.  "If we can continue to work together like this, not even the Knight of Knights wouldn't be able to stand against us.."