Author's Note

It's FINALLY HERE!

I'm so excited to bring this to you guys, and I think you're going to enjoy it. There will be some minor changes from both the books and movies (well, I mean I did bring Boromir back from the dead, so I might be understating this a bit haha) that center around dialogue in a particular part. 

As always, the credit for all of the canon characters goes to Tolkien, along with all the places found in this book. Anything new to you has been added by me. The plot is going off of Tolkien's unfinished work of The New Shadow, and it's being weaved together with the characters that I have created, which you can see in my character book for reference. 

In no way should you take my works or characters and reproduce them without my permission to do so. If I find out you have, I will send my 541lb gorilla, Chet, after you and he will beat you. You don't want that. I don't want that. So let's not have it come to that ;)

All of the pictures used in this are not of my making, and credit goes to the fantastic artists who created them. I'm not making any profit off of these, nor would I be using them if I were. They merely inspired me and fit with how I imagined things in my mind.

Alright, who's ready for this!?

Side note: I have tissues stocked up, boxes of chocolates, bags of popcorn for those who need them :)