Chapter 16.

The pic on the side is Fray ;) and the video is Wild ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia, have a look at the video its an awesome song :D

Recap: "Hello Mr. Bartender sir!" Slade slurrs to the bar stool??? Huh! Thats kinda cool, maybe it will reply.I walk over to the real bar tender and order a beer for me and Slade adn hand it to the already tipsy wierdo. "Ahhhhhhhh Loki, my bestie and Diegos *hicc* mate, how are you???" I freeze. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!?!?!?!??!

Story: Lokis P.O.V

"Slade? Did you just say me and Diego are mates?!?!?!" he looks at me confused. "Umm, you didnt know? That rules out the discoing penguins and him being a square for a rubik cube! Ah well" what?? Did this dude ever make sence? But more to the point... ME AND DIEGO ARE MATES!?!?!??!?! NO way! He would have told me! Right? There is NO WAY they would have left me in the dark about all this, is there? I leave a smashed Slade talking to his beer mug about pillows alone and head off to find Diego, or should I say my mate dearest? NOTE THE FUCKING SARCASM! I find him talking to Samson drinking a budwiser. I stalkover to the 'love of my life' and smack him hard across the face, like the lady I am. I then grab Diegos arm and pull him off to an empty booth. He smiles drunkenly at me, as he flops down on the seat. I sit beside him, the anger inside me still bubbling like crazy. "Lo-Lo" He slurs, goofily grinning at me "Wazzz wronggggg?". If I wasnt annoyed I would laugh and video him. "Whats wrong?" my voice is deadly quite "Do you want to know whats wrong" he nods timidly, sencing my rage at him. "THE FACT THAT YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT WE ARE MATES THATS WHAT IS WRONG DIEGO!!!" by now I was screaming at him, but nobody even noticed me. Suddenly he seemed more serious, his wolf must have noticed how angry I was at this situation that he sobered Diego up to comfort me, HIS MATE! ' Loki, relax!' JAy murmurs in my head trying to sooth me ' LJ and Diego both regret not telling us. They're wraapped around our finger!' I liked that idea, having Diego doing what ever I want to please me! I decided that toying with him would be fun, make him suffer for not telling me about our bond. "L-Loki?" he stutters out looking nervous, my game is working! "Lo-Lo I'm sorry! I didnt mean to upset you! What can I do to make you happy?" 'See I told you he regrets it, and Im all  for messing with their heads!' Jay pipes in. 'Jay, is LJ trying to talk to you?' I ask my inner wolf, an idea forming. 'Yeah.... why?' she asks me cautiously, she knows how bad my revenge can be. Once I managed to have someone sent all the way to the Himalayss for pissing me off, but thats a story for another day. 'What would he do if you, lets say, ignored him?' I was deviously plotting revenge, 'He would go mental and drive Diego crazy with his worry' she giggles. 'Ok then you ignore LJ and I'll act pissed off, although its not really acting, to Diego. Deal?' I summarise the plan to Jay and she quickly replies 'yup! Lets do this!'. "Loki? Are you okay? DId I really upset you? YOu havent talked to me for five minutes!" Diegos voice is nervous and desperate, hahaha thats what you get for not telling me! I growl out bitterly " Why should I talk to a traitor of a mate?" his face falls. " Loki, IM SOOOOO SORRY" he sobs out, a tear slipping from his eye. I could tell he meant it.

*Jays POV*

I ignore LJ, although it was almost impossible. His plea's were becoming more desperate. I could not answer him though for two reasons. One- Loki would be annoyed if I did, and she was important to me. And two- I was hurt by the fact that LJ didnt tell me that we were soulmates. I listened to LJ again 'Jay! Im soo sorry! I didnt mean to hurt you! Baby please forgive me! I wont ever hurt you again! You are my every thing! I DIDNT MEAN IT!!!!' See what I mean, desperate and somehow so sweet! Then one thing he says strikes me 'Your rejecting me arnt you..... I dont blame you. I would reject me too!' and with that his voice disappers. Oh god! What have I done?

*Diego's POV*

I feel like an ass! Why didnt I just tell Loki that she was my mate when I had the chance, it would have prevented her thinking that I dont care about her if I had just been straight forward.I would be her slave forever if she forgives me. And I wont stop begging until she does! 'Diego, I think that our mate is rejecting us!' LJ says in a stressed, dejected tone that he'd never used before. What? I know Loki's pissed off at me, but she woulodnt go that far... would she? I look over at the firetruck red angel and decied something.