Chapter 3.

Hey fellow Wattpadians. Thank you so much for reading my book soo far and voting/fanning it means so much tome and if you could please press that little orange button that says vote and I will love you forever!!! The pic on the side is Diego! I have been waiting to put more of him in the story........ so I am sooo super excited!!!! The video on the side is JLS's song Love you more (Its a legend song BTW  so listen to it).Imma stop blabbering and get on with the story. Here goes. ~(^-^~) (~^-^~) (~^-^)~ (LOL they're dancing!!!)

I grin as I curl up and fall asleep thinking about what has happened today <beating up that idiot, moving, meeting Dad, meeting Cruz, seeing the house and of course Cruz's phcyco(sp?) mates>. I wake up the next morning to a voice whispering in my ear loudly "Get up Loki . GET UP!!!!!" I shoot out of bed hitting the 'voice' in the nose with my head and making it fall of the top bunk where I was sleeping. I clutch my tummy laughing at Cruz lying on the floor howling in pain holding his nose with an agonising look on his face. After he and I are done I pipe up "soo bro is there a reason I'm up?" he nods "Yup" he pops the P nonchalantly "Diego is coming over and well ya" he smirks and dodges the pillow I aim at his stupid head. (A.N. Description of Diego in chappie 1!!!) i mentally scroll through the people I know, Diego, Diego . Nope but hot name. "and I care because?" I ask curious to here the answer. "Just because" he then turns and leaves me sitting in my bed about to meet some stranger with a hot name, cool?!?! I get into the shower and let the scalding water do it's job and as I wash my hair I think about this 'Diego' and who he is. I prance into my wardrobe and pull on a pair of navy Canterbury trakies and a blue tank top with a frownie face on it with the words 'I hate Mondays and co.'. I pull on my black DC's and tie my hair up leaving my bangs to cover my left eye. I jog into the kitchen and grab a blueberry pop tart and a glass of milk then proceed to flop down at the counter with Cruz who is eating  weetabix yuck! I scrunch up at his icky brekkie " ew! Cruz how do you eat that shit?" I grumble, if you hav'nt copped on yet I hate mornings. "Cause it's nice" He says with his mouth full of mushiness. "EWWWW" I squeal sarcastically then laugh idiotically. "LOL" he says like a teenage girl in a bad movie or sitcom...... I eat my pop tart slowly savoring the poppy-tarrtyness. I hear the door opening as I brushmy teeth and a deep manly voice calling out "Cruz, where the heck are you" I assume this is 'Diego' . I run down the stairs to see the mystery nearly man.

*Diego P.O.V* -just before he knocks-

I pull into the drive of my best friends house to meet his twin and play the X-box. I look at my baby (  My black Ferrari) and lock it before  I turn and walk up to the front door and open it (I grew up here so they don't mind). I take a deep breathe and smell an intoxicating scent of dark melted chocolate and vanilla. I decide to make my presence known "Cruz, where the heck are you"  I say loudly knowing that if he was in the main building he would hear me with his werewolf hearing. I listen to foot steps coming down the stairs but theese light steps couldn't be his, they have to be a girls. The intoxicating scent got stronger and next thing I know the hottest girl I have ever seen is standing on the second last step on the stairs smiling her bluey silver eyes glittering and suddenly I feel  like I dunno she is my life? "Um h-hi" I stutter, what the fuck! I never stutter I'm Mister Bad Boy Playyer not a fucking loser! Her melodic laugh floats through the roomreliving the tension inside of me . Her smooth, silky, sexy voice then replies to me "Hey your Diego, Right?" I am suprised she knows my name and I want her to say it.I think she may be my.............no she can- or maybe she i- Awfuck I need her to look into my eyes but her straight blonde bangs are covering one of her gorgous eyes. "So are you one of Cruz's 'friends with benifits'" please say no, please say no. "EWWW" her nose crinkles in the cutest way. "That would be freaking incest EWWWWWW" I sigh in relief. "Wait" I raise one of my hands slightly as if asking her to stop "how would it be incest" i'm honestly curious to hear this.

*Loki's P.O.V.*- As sheis running down the stairs-.

I skid to a stop on the second last step to intake the guy who i will assume is Diego. He has shaggydark brown hair that is tousled sexily, his brown eyes look like you could drown in them, his skin is tanned, his eight pack obvious with the tight black V-neck t-shirt he had on. "Um h-hi" he saysin a deep husky manliy voice that makes me shiver in pleasure WTF!!! "Hey your Diego, Right?" I ask after my fit of giggles (what that stutter coming from a guy like him was fucking hilarious). I look at him "So are you one of Cruz's 'friends with benifits'" his forehead scrunches up with well how would I know I may be a were but still. "EWWW"my nose crinkles at the thought of having sex with my twin brother. "That would be freaking incest EWWWWWW" I watch as he sighs, I wonder why? "Wait" he raise's  one of his large hands slightly,"how would it be incest" his husky voice questions me. "because" I talk down to him like he isa three year old "I'm Loki, Cruz is my twin" just to make it even more funny I nod at him like he is mentally retarded (no offence).

*Diego's P.o.V*

While Loki was nodding at me I look into her eyes and freeze. It was like she was my life souce and nothing else mattered but her. I smile goofily and fist pump the air happy to have finnally found my soulmate, the one who I would be with forever!!! I look at her, feeling shy and see that she is looking at me too with an unknown expression and a carefree and happy grin plastered on her face. I wonder how she will react to me telling her about me and her brother being were's......... I walk over to her and pull her to my chest relishing at the tingles that come with her touch.

*Loki's P.O.V*

He leans and murmers possesivly in my ear "Your mine".