Capítulo 6 (seis)

Romano's POV:

I just woke up and my back already hurts. I sighed and squeezed the sheet in my right hand. Wait...sheet?!

My eyes opened and I sat in the speed of light. I'm still on the ship but...I looked over my shoulder. I gasped and fell down from the bed. This loud sound must have woke Spain up because he slowly sat up.

Why is he shirtless?! What the fuck am I doing in the same bed as he is?! I asked myself in panic. He rubbed the back of his neck and stretched. He looked over his shoulder and our eyes met. I felt as my face heated up so I quickly stood up.

,, How the fuck did I end up in the same bed as you?!'' I shouted at him. He yawned with half closed eyes. ,, Good morning to you, too,'' he said as he stood up. He then started walking towards me. On his way to me he grabbed his shirt and put it on.

I started to back away until I was stopped by a wall. I hissed quietly as shots of pain ran through my back. ,, How's your back?'' Spain suddenly asked. I glared at him. ,, Why do you care?'' I spat. ,, I was just wondering if you are able to work,'' he said, his usual smirk on as I scoffed. ,, You have a problem?'' he asked, his eyes got darker. I gulped, ,, No, sir...sorry, sir.''

I cleared my throat. ,, I want to know why I was in the same bed as you. Did you, perhaps, do something?'' I asked quietly. He came closer to me and pinned me against the wall. He leaned down, our noses touching. ,, No, but if you want, I can,'' he smirked playfully. I pushed him away, ,, No, thank you.''

He laughed a little but let go of me and went to put on his other clothes. He got dressed and went out form the cabin. I was left alone. I slide down on the floor and breathed heavily. What the fuck was he thinking? Doing something with me...we're both men! It's sick! I thought and shook my head to get that thought out of my mind.

I walked to the bed and put on my boots. I was about to go out form the cabin but looked at the messy bed. I can't leave it like this, I thought, sighing and made the bed. He call himself a captain but he can't do primary things like this, I smirked and finally went out onto the deck.

,, Yo, Roma!'' Javier shouted from behind me and hit me. I hissed and glared at him. ,, S-sorry,'' he said and quickly got further away from me. I straightened up. ,, Good morning.'' Javier suddenly started to laugh. ,, "Morning"? It's far from morning,'' he said between laugh. ,, Anyways,'' Javier straightened up, ,, you still have work to do.'' He walked to the other side of the deck. I followed him without saying anything.

He turned to me with mop in his hand. ,, You're gonna clean the deck,'' he said, grinning and handed me the mop. I took it and gave him a death glare. ,, And you're gonna clean my ass,'' I spat.

Javier laughed loudly. ,, That's someone else's job,'' he said and smirked. ,, Oh really?'' I said with sarcastic undertone. Javier nodded and pointed up. ,, It's his.'' I looked up and saw Spain talking with someone.

My face heated up from 0 to 100 in no time. I turned around and speed-walked to the other side of the deck. Javier was shouting at me something but I was deep in my thoughts. What the actual fuck?! He was joking about things like that as if it was the most normal thing in this world! First Spain and now even him! I can't believe it! I thought he was at least a little bit more normal than that fucker, I thought as I angrily moped the deck.

Agh, for fuck's sake! This whole ship is full of idiots! I screamed in my mind and threw the mop onto the deck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone! Thanks for 200+ views! I can't express with words just how amazing you are. 

Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. See ya soon! 

- Boora-chan