Chapter 5: The First Step.

With its advocation of Internationalism and its demand for a Fifth International, it is more than obvious that a Proletarian Revolution in America is just the beginning for Andrèism. Like many of the other schools of thought, excluding Stalinism and Maoism, Andrèism sees the success of a global Proletarian Revolution as the true implementation of Socialism. But what role would Andrèism play in the Fifth International? As it is the first and only idea to call for a Federation of the Proletariat and for a Socialist World Federation, Andrèism would act as the motivator for other nations to not just create new schools of thought, but to also engage in political and social revolution against the Bourgeoisie. Following the tasks listed in "The March Theses", the Andrèists would establish a centralized, yet humane, system within the Fifth International, so as to prevent collapse or deviation from the long-term goal of Marxist Communism.

 In her book, "What Does the Spartacus League Want", Rosa Luxemburg wrote:

"Out of all this bloody confusion, this yawning abyss, there is no help, no escape, no rescue other than socialism. Only the revolution of the world proletariat can bring order to this chaos, can bring work and bread for all, can end the reciprocal slaughter of the peoples, can restore peace, freedom, true culture to this martyred humanity. Down with the wage system! That is the slogan of the hour! Instead of wage labor and class rule there must be collective labor. The means of production must cease to be the monopoly of a single class; they must become the common property of all. No more exploiters and exploited!". (pp.5, online edition, 2004)

 Here Luxemburg supports, very clearly, that only a worldwide Proletarian Revolution can truly establish Socialism, which is what the Andrèists also believe. Although Andrèism says that a Socialist society will be built in America, let it be known that this is merely just the first step in the path to Proletarian Internationalism, as the establishment of such a society would set in motion the chain of events that would ultimately lead up to world revolution, which is supported fully in the Marxist doctrine; we deny and reject without hesitation the notion that "Socialism in One Country" is Marxist, and we also deny and reject that the "Three Worlds Theory" is Marxist, as well (see Chapter 1's critique of Stalinism and Maoism). The Andrèists believe that Socialism and Communism are universal, and that only a global revolution will effectively establish Socialism, which will eventually lead to the successful achievement of Marxist Communism.

 Onto the next question, which would be whether Andrèism and any other newly formed thoughts will live on in the 23rd and 24th Century, as Andrèism and the other newly formed thoughts to come would be made for the issues within the 21st and 22nd Century. In all, it would depend on the successful establishment of World Communism. If World Communism has been established at some point either during the 21st Century or during the start of the 22nd Century, then Andrèism, and other newly formed thoughts, would have no further need to exist, as the entire world would become a classless and stateless society of self-governing people, which means that the necessity for an evolution of thought would no longer be required, as Marxist Communism would have been fully achieved, thereby rendering the need for any school of thought obsolete, as each school of thought, excluding Stalinism and Maoism, concerns itself mostly on how to transition the nation from Socialism to Communism. If, however, World Communism has not been achieved, then Andrèism would, as a result, need to be replaced, as the necessity for the evolution of thought would still remain, regardless of the accomplishments Andrèism would make. We, as Andrèists, do believe in our idea to the fullest, but we also recognize that, until World Communism has been achieved, the Socialist and Communist ideas must evolve when necessary.

 Now onto the final question, which is: will Capitalism die out in this new society? Naturally, this question is asked by the Capitalists, themselves, as they are curious if they can ever regain the power that they have lost in the revolution. It is no secret that Capitalism, in its entirety, would ultimately die out as a result of the implementation of Andrèism and the other thoughts to come, but it would also die out as a result of the global Proletarian Revolution. In "The Communist Manifesto", Marx expressed that Capitalism is unfit to rule society any longer:

"But in order to oppress a class, certain conditions must be assured to it under which it can, at least, continue its slavish existence. The serf, in the period of serfdom, raised himself to membership in the commune, just as the petty bourgeois, under the yoke of feudal absolutism, managed to develop into a bourgeois. The modern labourer, on the contrary, instead of rising with the process of industry, sinks deeper and deeper below the conditions of existence of his wealth. He becomes a pauper, and pauperism develops more rapidly than population and wealth. And here it becomes evident, that the bourgeoisie is unfit any longer to be the ruling class in society, and to impose its conditions of existence upon society as an over-riding law. It is unfit to rule because it is incompetent to assure an existence to its slave within his slavery, because it cannot help letting him sink into such a state, that it has to feed him, instead of being fed by him. Society can no longer live under this bourgeoisie, in other words, its existence is no longer compatible with society". (pp.39, online edition, 2000)

 Ever since "The Communist Manifesto" was written, nothing has changed under the rule of Capitalism; the working people, rather than being guaranteed to rise along with the development of industry and technology as a reward for their hard work, still sinks lower and lower to the point of pauperism, or poverty, or are forced to work harder and harder, beyond their capability, just to keep out of becoming a pauper, or impoverished person. The only major difference is that modern technology and industry are added to the mix and that this way of life is the good life, when in reality, nothing else could be farther from the truth. 

 "But Communism has done badly as well", you cry out! While true, the reader, and all of the Right Wing, must realize that not every Communist wants to oppress others and carry out purges and executions, and Andrèism is proof enough of this! Many of us Communists have chosen to reject the very notion of oppression, purges and executions outright, whereas Capitalism refuses to change, as it doesn't see change as profitable, when concerning the working people; when it changes, Capitalism wants to make sure that the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor, as that is profitable. This action, alone, is reason enough as to why Capitalism must die out, for this blatant refusal to change for the benefit of all shows Capitalism's incompetence to rule.

 In conclusion, Andrèism will, in all, be one that is entirely for the people, and through its Democracy, through its Anti-Authoritarianism, and through its demand for workers liberation,Andrèism will, indeed, do that which no other Socialist and Communist idea has yet to do:Andrèism will free the people from the shackles of authority and towards Marxist Communism, which will give the people more freedom and equality than they can ever imagine.