Alexei Interview 1

Why are you so into Taylor? Do you know what his mom would say?!

I don't know what it is about Taylor but I just find him irresistible, even though I know we shouldn't have anything at all between us. I like to thing his parents would be more concerned with his safety and happiness than who I am, but I'm an optimist. 

Does Taylor have a butt that even girls wish they had?

Haha, I'm not quite sure what sort of butts girls want but let's just say that when Taylor turns around he's very distracting.

On a scale from 1-100, how good is Taylor in the sack?

We haven't had sex yet, though the way Taylor's pushing it'll be very soon. Just from the little experience I have with him and taking into account his innocence when it comes to submission, I have to put him in the high 80s

What was it that attracted you to Taylor?

The very first thing was the blush on his cheeks when he turned up late to our first class. I want to see what else I could turn that pretty shade of pink.

What made you look at him and think he might be interested? 

The way he looked at me during and after our first lesson. Of course, overhearing him and his friends talking about giving me a blowjob was a bit of a giveaway that he might be interested. 

What is it you like about him?

Mainly, it's his fresh look on things. He didn't freak out when I told him what I wanted, not too much anyway. At first it was his looks because he's not exactly unattractive but then it quickly became his personality; how he was so shy and blushing in public but when it came to our private time over the phone he'd turn into such a noisy little thing.

Do you like him just as a sub, or is theremore to it than that?

I want our relationship, if you can call it that, to work so there has to be something behind it other than just the craving for domination and while that is strong with Taylor, he makes me laugh and smile a lot more than I usually would. In such a short time he's affected me so much.

Are you worried about being caught and how this might affect you both? Particularly as you'd be arrested?!

I am worried about it, more than I let on to Taylor but I know that all we need is a little discretion and sensibility and nothing will matter. And we might even be able to go public-ish a couple weeks or months after I move on from the job at his school. 

How were you as a child? 

I was probably quite boring. I'd rather sit inside the classroom than go out to the playground. I never really talked much unless it was to my siblings or my teachers. I always got on better with adults than I did with people my own age.

What was your first impression of Taylor?

That he was a shy, innocent young man who'd faint just thinking about the things I wanted to do to him. That changed pretty quickly.

Are you close with your family?

Not as close as my sister is. I felt they were trying to replace my brother with me after he was gone: we looked similar, spoke the same, wore near enough the same clothes, but I didn't want to be my brother's replacement.

Have you told your parents about your preferences? If so, what were your parents reaction when you told them? 

They know that I'm gay and my mother knows about my... other preferences but I haven't told my father yet. I've never thought it was necessary really. My mother only knows because she read one of my text messages one time.

Do you know about Garry? If so, how do you feel about him? Do you hate him? 

I do, Taylor recently told me. I don't... hate him per se, but I wouldn't mind punching him in the gut a couple times. I feel he is a troubled boy who needs help, especially with his drinking. That help will not come from me however, as I am trying to remain as professional as I can with him.

Now that Taylor has decided to be your sub how do you feel about your future together? 

We have yet to discuss a contract with a time limit but I would love for Taylor to be my submissive for a long while. I feel we benefit each other in different ways and I'd love a future with him, of any sort. I'd take even just six months.

How do you feel about Taylor? How do you see him?

Even though Taylor is my sub, I still value him as a person and I think his opinions are so sensible and thought-out that it amazes me. I see him as a brilliant young man with a future in whatever career he wants to pursue, and I'll help him as much as I can in that.