Who's Tara, and Where's My Daughter?!

My Daughter's Father..

Jacey POV

"Come on boys!!" I whined, and they all piled into my dads car, Louis throwing me the keys.

"Calm down little miss anxious." Harry joked, sitting in the passengers seat, next to me.

Well I'm sorry for being nervous, and excited to get my daughter back.

That's if he did have her, and I could get her..

We drove in silence, the only sound that filled the car was the faint music playing from the radio. Some Katy Perry song was playing, and with my head spinning and my stomach twirling, it was kind of annoying.

We neared the woods, and I stepped out of the car and back onto the ground. My sandals clicked against the pavement, and then we were surrounded by trees. We walked through the large trees, with me trying to find the spot where he made me run. I knew that place like the back of my hand, and if I could find it, then I could make my way towards his house. Harry held my hand as we pushed past branches, and walked through bushes. Finally a clear area of ground and grass was in my sight, and i fell to the floor.

This is it.

"This is the spot." I said, moving my hands around the dirt and leaves.

"Babe, stand up. Lead us to the house." Harry said, helping me up.

I smacked his shoulder, "I'm not a dog."

I took his hand in mine again, and turned around. The memories suddenly rushed back into my head, and I just kept walking. I was letting my mind lead me to that spot.

I was thinking about him, Rob, and what he put me trough those months he held me captive. The images of everything rushed back, and I felt the pressure in my stomach rise and I felt like puking. But I managed to hold it in.

Until we reached it.

The house.

"Guys." I stuttered, and looked straight ahead.

Three figures exited the house, and I stared at them.

Three girls. Each of them taller than the other.

"Hannah." I whispered, and the two taller girls' heads popped up and saw me.

The tallest one, took my baby's hand in hers and tried to lead her back in the house, while the other girl stood there. I definitely didn't recognize her at first until Niall busted out something from behind me.

"Angela?" he ran up to her, I followed him.

"Give me my daughter back, you sicko." I said, and Angela gasped.

"I don't have her."

Dont lie.

Don't lie to me.

"I know she's in that house." I said.

A car pulled up behind all of us, and I knew the voice that yelled out my name.

"Jacey, youve come back home!" he shouted, and the boys ran back to me, covering my view of him.

"I knew you would, darling. I see you've come for Hannah, or Tara?" he asked.

Tara? Who's Tara?

"Huh? I want Hannah, you jerk." I shouted at him.

The other girl, who I was guessing was Tara, came out of the house, Hannah in her arms.

Was it just me or does she look strangely like me?

"Momma!" Hannah squealed, and the girl set her down, much to Rob and Angela's protests.

I knelt down and the boys allowed her through them. She waddled into my arms, and I hugged her so tight, taking in her scent.

"My baby." I whispered, putting my lips to her cheek.

She giggled, and I smiled at her.

"Now that you've got her, and we've had a nice little family reunion, Jacey, sweetie, come in the house and we can continue our life together.

He pushed the other girl aside, as of he was waiting for me to take her place in his arms.

"That's not my home and we never had a life together."

"Well then I guess I'll have to come and get you." he said, an the boys tightened the circle around me and my daughter.

Please don't let them get hurt.

AUTHORS NOTE; Tara is seventeen, by the way. Which boy should she like, and maybe get with? ;) hehe. It'll be like a love at first sight kind of thing. GAAAAH she got Hannah :).

Three more chapters is what I decided. Love yinz.<3

Comment one of the boys names, I need help deciding!! :) Dont hate me cause it's short :(

-Bree :)