Tara...or Jacey?

My Daughter's Father..

Tara POV

I woke up in a big white room, with a bed in the corner, and a toilet on the other side of the space. My head was hurting and I had cramps in my sides. I held my stomach and made my way over to the toilet. I threw up everything and anything that would come up.

"Jacey.." that's th only thing I remembered my abductor saying.

Who was Jacey? Her name was written everywhere in this room, and a date was carved into the bed.

2008, it said. Three years ago? Why was that important? Was Jacey his last girl? Did he kill her? Am I going to die? My thoughts were interrupted by a banging on the room's door.

"Jacey!! Come on, darling. Dinner time." a male voice said, and I was confused.

There he goes again with the Jacey girl. Who was she?

"My name is Tara!" I yelled back and he barged through the door and into the room.

"Shut up and go eat while you're allowed to." he grabbed my hair and shoved me out of the room.

He was so nice at first. And now he was being like this? Im never going to survive here. It's too much.

I took a seat next to the girl, Angela, that I met earlier today. She was cradling the baby, who's ever it was. Who knows, these crazy people could have kidnapped her too?

"What's her name?" I asked her.

She have me a dirty look, but then looked back down at the baby and gave a sweet smile. As of she was annoyed with me or something I said.

"Hannah." she said.

Hannah? Hannah? The missing baby?

That's when I knew why the name Jacey sounded so familiar. Hannah went missing a few weeks ago. She's Harry Styles and Jacey Tomlinson's daughter, only three yeas old. I love Harry, and One Direction. They were all over the news, who could have missed that she was gone? Did these people not leave this crazy house? Did no one see Hannah with them? this is just plain insane.

Three years, 2008. Sounded right now. I finally understood.

I didn't want to make it obvious that I knew about them. If I ever got out, I'd find Jacey and Harry, and tell them every single detail about this couple of people.

"She's beautiful." I instead said.

She nodded and gave Hannah a drink of juice. She isn't a baby baby, she is three. She doesnt need her holding her every second of the day.

I ate my chicken in silence, and then excused myself to my room. I couldn't look at them anymore.

That night, I cuddled up to myself on the tiny bed I was given, and slept. Slept like a baby, I guess you could say.

I dreamt a dream that first night. I was back home, with my friend Roxy. We were at the local club, listening to whatever song the new bands performed.

"Babycakes, having fun? Wanna get drunk?" she asked me, poking my sides.

I shook my head at the drinks, I couldn't get drunk. I wa only seventeen, what if the cops ended up here tonight? What would I do in jail? I'd never survive.

She slapped me for some reason, and walked out of the club. I heard a scream, and her body was unconscious, laying in the road. I felt to blame, I killed myself. The blood ran down my chest and I shot up in the bed I fell asleep in.

"Oh thank God I'm alive." I sighed, and lied back onto the single pillow. The doorknob jiggled, and a figure entered the room.

Angela POV

"Listen, I don't like you. And don't mention Jacey around here, got it?" I demanded, the new girl sittin on her bed.

I had came in to talk to her, to understand where she was coming from.

"Who's Jacey?" she questioned, and I growled under my breath.

I hate her. I hate her with a huge passion.

I wanted to tell her that, but she'd probably not like me either.

"She was the old girl." I said, and left the room.

She was left wondering, and I heard Hannah crying. I was starting to love this baby, she was so much better than Jacey. Hard to believe that Hannah is her daughter. She looks more like her father than her mom.

Her curly hair ran down above her shoulders and it looked exactly like Harry's but a bit darker.

It reminds me of the color hair Niall had before he dyed it. He was about 12 when he did. We would sit on the couch and look at pictures of him as a kid. It felt good..like we were actually a couple.

But Rob couldn't have me actually liking him.

That'd be bad. I'd be dead. He makes no exceptions, not even for his own little sister.

So I became a part of him, I helpe him. And I was beginning to regret it. But every time I hear Jacey's name, I stop and want to continue my work with my brother.

Tara POV

The baby began to cry, and she left. Thank God, I just wanted to be alone.

I thought it was her coming back into my room, but it wasn't. It was the man, the man who took me.

"Come here, darling." he said, sitting next to the bed with me.

He was disgusting, and what he did to me that night could never be taken back.

My first night there was horrible. I'd rathe have Angela here with me, instead of him.

He's dirty. He's nasty. And he's dangerous.

I stand no chance at all.

AUTHORS NOTE; so it's short, but give me some credit here, I'm trying ;) i would like to thank every one of my fans for reading and not giving up on me.

So you got a little of Tara's mind in this. Enjoy :) Shoutout to my friend Miranda for the cover for this book! I love you girl, and I miss you bunches!

-Bree :)