I'm Being Followed?!

Niall POV

"Why can't he know?! God, Harry he deserves this much!" I said to him, as me, Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Jacey sat in the living room of my house.

Louis had soccer practice before we could go see Simon about the new song, and as we waited for him to get back from showering and changing, Harry explained him and Jacey.

Who wouldn't known?

"One Direction. That's freaking why Niall." I got what Harry was saying, but it took a minute to soak in.

I didn't like the fact that they were sneaking around behind his back and keeping it a secret.

"Look, school starts in less than a month. How are you going to keep it from everyone? They'll find it strange that you aren't flirting and getting girls numbers." Zayn pointed out.

True.

"Whatever guys. We'll make it work, I just don't know how yet." Harry said, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"I have faith in you two," I finally said, "We all do."

Louis POV

I felt like I was being watched, walking back to Niall's house after practice.

Soccer went by as usual...

It's been four weeks since I found Jacey, I'm so happy she's home.

But something old me something wasn't right. I was being watched.

I know it.

I picked up my pace, and in about five minutes, I was at Niall's flat.

Thank god.

We all piled into Niall's car, and drove to meet Simon at the studio.

Little did we know, that he'd share with us the BEST and the WORST news ever.

"One Direction is going on tour!" He said, and we all jumped around like crazy people.

"But Jacey can't come..." And then we stopped jumping and my face immediately fell.

"I'm sorry boys, but unless she can sing or dance, she isn't permitted to join you." Simon told us, and the smile was back to my lips.

She can sing.

I've heard her sing before.

AUTHORS NOTE; Not that many chapters left. Tomorrow might be the last time I update until Tuesday, guys. CAMP. :) Love yinz.<3 MWAAAH.