Brother and Sister ***

Jacey POV

"Screw you." I snapped at Angela and ran outside for some air, and to get away from that party.

Angela. I hated her since the day I met her, and it upset me when Niall said he liked her. I never imagined them actually going out.

And then there was Harry, who I couldn't get out of my head. I like him, so much. But I know his past with girls, and I didn't feel like I could trust him with my heart just yet.

Where's Louis at?

I tried calling him, but he doesn't pick up.

And then a car pulls up next to the curb I was sitting on.

Two men jump out, grab me, and push me into the back of the slick black car.

I scream, and that's when I seen Louis.

"Jacey!" He screamed, and before I could even look at him, I'm blinded by a hand.

I'm in the car. With total strangers.

What the heck.

"What's going on? Who are you?" I asked, furious, and half hoping this was just some kind of sick joke.

"Shut up." The driver said.

Geez, just trying to make conversation.

"Okay, gosh, Mr. Grump." I muttered, before closing my eyes tight, trying to forget everything.

Louis, someone.

Help me please.

Louis POV

"Jacey!" Amd she was gone.

I watched as she was shoved into the car, frozen in place.

It was a car I sort of recognized.

I thought for a second, and then it came to me.

They stalked her. Oh my god.

I recognized the car, I knew it. It drove past the house a bunch of times, and was even parked at the corner sometimes.

I thought nothing of it, until now.

"Call the police!" Liam's voice sounded faded in my mind, as the scene repeated in my head.

I sat on the curb she once sat on not even five minutes ago.

My baby sister, I may never get to see her again.

"Dude, we have to save her."

Did Harry Styles just say that? I mean of course he's my bestfriend, but everyone knows how he is with girls.

And him and jacey hate each other. Right?

"How? How, Harry?!" I snapped and broke down into tears...right there in front of everybody.