green.

green was the color of the geometry book.

after a while, we have became friends.

we would go over, or sometimes even stay over at each other's houses. as students who were both still in parents' houses, we needed permission, or either had to sneak in everytime parents weren't in the house. obviously, we didn't do anything that crossed the line.

he told me he had never had a best friend, except his dog, and this was the first time he had opened to a person, which was me, that much.

we would create inside jokes and everytime he mentioned a random word we only knew the reason behind it, we would laugh and leave the others quite questioningly look at us.

i would also visit his dance practice room and supported him. i also became friends with the boy's dancer friends, and we would create more inside jokes.

i would hold his warm hands, look straight into his eyes and give him more power and determination everytime he seemed down and tired.

---

it was the presentation day.

the presentation went almost perfect, since our work paid off. chittaphon's voice was clear and stable, he was very good at it. and our presentation was worth many nights staying up. he had the quirks of a presenter, he had a charm that caused everyone to smile seeing him.

when we clumsily bowed and began to return back to our seats, a green geometry book that someone had accidentally dropped on the floor made me trip over without any instinct.

he was right behind me, so when i fell, he fell too. both of our careless selves didn't notice the damn book.

and so, he was on top of me, almost in a back hug position.

his breath was still stable, but i definitely could feel the hot mess running in his body, his chest moving up and down from the uncomfortable position.

some of my good friends came in to help untie us, the two who were awkwardly lying on the floor, looking up to see surprised eyes. some even hollered. some whispers were heard, too.

chittaphon got off and shrugged, showing his embarrassed cringe. i just bit my lip and the two of us came back to our seats, looking down to the floor, slightly frowning from embarrassment.

---

a/n

this is funny since his childhood friends consisted mostly girls lmao

idk what to say anymore, boi was a damn flirt, and he's still the human embodiment of gayness in nct

he still gettin the ladies with dat hair and here's me, being the potato i always am and probably forever will be

---