1x08 - 162 Candles

Picture of Tom Mison as Lex Branson

Salvatore Boarding House

Stella are asleep in the living room. She woke up when her book fell from her lap to the floor. She is then aroused by a noise in the house. "Demi?" She got up and looked around. She heard further disturbance before she is attacked by a vampire. "Lex?" "Hi"

"What are you doing here?" Stella asked shocked.

"How could you even ask that?" Lex hugged her.

"I missed you"

"Happy birthday" Lex told her.

Stella and Lex are kidding in Stella's room. "Stop. I don't know, some freak shot at me with wooden bullets. I bail in under sixty. And why is a news reporter hunting vampire?" Lex asked.

"I don't know who knows about us. That chick did. There could be others. Do me a favor, while you're here, please be careful" Stella pleaded.

"Why stay? I'm headed to New York for the weekend. Bon Jovi in the Garden. 'Wanted dead or alive', it's our theme song, it'll be a blast" Lex told her.

"Do you think he would actually remember us? That was a pretty crazy weekend huh?" Stella asked.

"We can make him remember us. Come on! Let's go. I mean, what's keeping you here?" Lex asked.

"I told you, his name is Eliot"

"Let's hope he's better than the last guy you got all sprung over" Lex held up a photo of Kasper.

"You didn't even know Kasper" Stella took the photo away.

"Cause if I did I'd kick his away. Little bitch. Speaking of... where's Demi?" Lex asked.

"Inflicting misery somewhere. You gonna be okay here alone? Cause I got some things I gotta take care of" Stella explained.

"It's not exactly like I can go anywhere. And you and Demi are the only ones with these nifty little daylight rings. I have a mood ring from '75! Trade ya?" Lex joked.

"Doesn't work that way and you know it"

"yeah" He sighed.

"Hey Lex. I'm really glad that you came here"

"What are we doing for your birthday? It's not every day a girl turns a hundred and sixty-two years old"

"Really?" Stella groaned.

"Oh yeah"

**********
Sheriff's Office

Sheriff Forbes are questioning Eliot, Stella, Macy and Jemma over Viktor's disappearance.

"Where did Viktor say he was going?"

"He didn't" Jemma answered.

"Did he tell his sister where he was going?"

"No, he didn't say anything to me. He told Jemma to tell me that he was leaving town" Macy explained.

"Is there anyone I can talk to that may know what happened to him prior to him leaving town?"

"Stella Salvatore may know. She came by the house to see him but he wouldn't talk to her" Macy told the sheriff.

"What was she doing there?"

"I was trying to help him, I knew that Eliot was worried about his sister, she was dating Viktor and he had a drug problem, so I tried to help" Stella lied.