1x02 - The Night Of The Comet

Picture of Cara Delevingne as Stella Salvatore

"Dear diary, this morning is... different. There is change. I can sense it, feel it."

"I'm awake. For the first time in a long time, I feel completely and undeniably wide awake"

"For once, I don't regret the day before it begins"

"I welcome the day..."

"Because I know"

"I will see him again"

"I will see her again. For the first time in a long time, I feel good"

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot walks out of his room and sees his uncle Jensen in front of a mirror. "Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" he asks his nephew.

"Depends on where you're going"

"Jemma's parent-teacher conference. Hair gelled back or not?" Jensen combs his back and holds it there. "Sexy steward" Jensen lets it go "Boozy playboy"

"Up it is." Jensen chose. "You're feisty today" He notes.

"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on sunshine, and all that stuff." Eliot tells him before noticing that he hasn't seen Jemma anywhere. "Where is Jemma?"

"She left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse" Jensen tells him before he notices the confused look on Eliot. He pauses before realization hits "There is no wood shop, is there?"

"No" "Yeah"

*********
Hospital

Jemma is standing outside Viktor's room.

"You can't be here, hon. Visiting hours don't start till 9:00" A nurse tells her.

"I Just... how is he?" Jemma decides to ask.

"He's lost a lot of blood"

"Yeah, but he's gonna be ok, right?"

"He needs his rest. So you come back later. Come on"

**********
Mystic Falls High School

In history class, Eliot and Stella look at each other while Mr. Tanner lectures.

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk tomorrow's celebration. Are we bothering you, Ms. Salvatore? Mr. Gilbert?" Eliot and Stella drop their gaze before the bell rings.

**********
In the hallway Stella hands Eliot, a book. "I brought it. Told you"

"Wuthering heights by Ellis Bell. You know, I can't believe she didn't use her real name" Eliot tells her.

"All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms. It was the time. Female writers weren't very accepted then" Stella informs him.

"Where did you get it?" Eliot asks curious how she had this book.

"Uh, it was passed down. Through the family" Stella says uneasily.

"Ah"

"I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it" Stella tells him.

"Oh, no. I... but I would like to read it again. I promise I'll give it back" Eliot refuses the proposal.

"ok"