Smile

Summary: Billy wakes you up, and it's sweet and cute, and nice, and the redemption he deSERVES

Warnings: oh my god you guys, there's no warnings?? what??

Word Count: 339

A/N: This is short as fuck. Deal with it.

    A hand gently carded through your hair, avoiding all the tangles and pushing stray strands out of your face. It stirred you from your sleep, your (e/c) eyes blinking open to meet baby blue ones. A weak smile graced your lips as you snuggled closer, your hands tucked under your chin for warmth.

    "Morning, princess," Billy hummed, nosing at the top of your head. You hummed back in response, not quite yet ready to test out your vocal chords. The sun was peeking through the blinds of your window, casting a glow over your covered bodies as the birds chirped above you. Billy remained silent, a smile of his own on his face as he continued to play with your hair.

    "Hmm... Don't stop," you sighed, nudging your head farther into his touch.

    "I wasn't planning on it doll face," Billy smiled, placing a soft kiss at the top of your head.

    "What time is it?" you mumbled eventually, pulling your head out of the cranny it was in.

    "About 7:30," Billy responded, running his fingers down your jaw and his thumb across your lip bottom.

    "Mm, too early," you whined, kissing the tip of his thumb.

    "Never said we had to get up, baby. I just like seeing those pretty eyes of yours." A blush spread across your cheeks and you shook your head.

    "Stop," you giggled, and Billy's smile grew.

    "Why should I?" he laughed. "Your smile's even better. And your laugh, oh man. Just shoot me," he grinned, watching as you hid your face in his chest, trying to control your reddening cheeks.

    "Hargrove," you laughed, biting your lip to contain your grin.

    "(Y/N)," he mocked, pulling your face into the open. "Quit hiding, your blush is cute."

    "You know, sweet Billy is a cute Billy," you mused, reaching up to give him a gentle kiss. Billy returned the kiss with a smile, placing his hand on your cheek to pull you closer.

    "You know, any (Y/N) is a cute (Y/N)."