Taking a Break (smut)

Summary: Billy helps you relax after some intense studying.

Word Count: 1,249

A/N: Sorry I've been so inactive, I've been dealing with school and birthday stuff. Also, this is some shit smut. I haven't written in a while, and it shows with this.

"Fuck!" you cried out in defeat, slamming your U.S. History textbook shut. You dragged your fingers through your unkempt hair, pulling at the (h/c) strands. For the past three hours, you'd been studying nonstop, and you could finally feel the strain in your shoulders and lower back.

"Woah there, princess," your boyfriend, Billy, cooed from his spot on the bed. "I told you you should've taken a break an hour ago." He stood and walked over to you, placing his rough hands on your tense shoulders. The palms of his hands moved up and down your shoulders, working out various kinks and knots. You resisted the urge to moan and melt back into his touch, instead choosing to shrug him off.

"Billy," you sighed, turning your desk chair to face him. "Finals start on Monday. That's in two days. If I fail them, I'm totally screwed for college." You buried your head in your hands, rubbing your thumbs over your eyebrows in an attempt to alleviate an oncoming migraine.

"Yeah, and you've been studying for weeks. You've got this. A little break for an hour or two is not going to kill you, or worse, cause you to fail," he sighed, grabbing your hands and removing them from your face. With a gentle tug, he had managed to pull you to your feet, a surprised 'oomph' leaving your lips.

"Billy, I can't," you whined, but wrapped your arms around his neck regardless. Billy's hands rested on your hips, squeezing them, before pulling you even closer.

"You can, and you will," he grumbled, before leaning down to kiss you harshly, silencing your refusal. You whimpered, curling your fingers around the blond tendrils of his hair as you pushed yourself closer to him.

As Billy's lips worked against your own, you could feel the stress of the past few weeks slowly melt away, until all you were thinking about was Him. Billy began walking backwards towards the bed until his calves hit the mattress, sending the both of you falling on top of it. Using his elbows, Billy scooted the both of you towards the top of the bed, and rested his head on the pillows as you got comfortable atop his waist. His hands were now running from your ribs, to your waist, and down to your thighs, gripping and rubbing as he went. Your mouth had travelled from his, down his jaw, and now his neck, where you were leaving various bites and marks of possession. Billy moaned from beneath you, digging his fingers into your ass as he strained his neck to the side. He grabbed the hem of your oversized t-shirt, and pulled it over your head before quickly removing your bra as well. Once your chest was totally bare, Billy flipped the two of you over so he was rested between your legs.

"I love you," he mumbled absently from your collarbone, his lips slowly making their way to your right breast.

"I love you too, babe," you sighed softly, raking your fingers through his hair so it was no longer in his face.

Billy's mouth attached itself to your nipple, and he swirled his tongue around the nub as his spare hand massaged your other boob. You moaned quietly, arching your back into his touch as you tugged on his hair. After a while, Billy moved his attention down your stomach and to the waistline of your pajama pants. He tugged the silky material off of your legs, and you shivered as the cold air hit your bare skin. Billy ran his hands up your thighs, before he slowly dragged your underwear away, tossing them to the side as well. He looked up at you as the tip of his index finger dipped between your folds, dragging itself from your entrance to your clit.

"Oh, fuck," you moaned, spreading your legs wider instinctively. Billy grinned and took that as his sign to continue. He spread your wetness around before inserting a single finger, roughly. Your hips jerked at the intrusion, but that only caused his finger to go deeper inside you. "Billy," you whined, gripping his shoulders.

"Yes, baby?" he snickered, pushing in a second finger without warning. He appreciated the cry he got in response, so he ducked his head and began to lick your clit. Your eyes shot open at the added warmth, and you almost closed your legs around his head entirely. Billy worked in a third finger as you became wetter, sucking on your clit all the while.

"God, Billy, just fuck me already," you snapped impatiently, bucking your hips forward.

Billy looked up at you with a wicked grin, and dragged his fingers out of your dripping cunt. Billy was quick to remove his clothes, adding them to the discarded pile beside your bed. Reaching over to your nightstand, Billy opened it and removing a condom quickly, ripping the small package before rolling the rubber onto his cock, wincing at the friction. You wrapped your legs around his waist as Billy lined himself up with your entrance, pulling him closer to you. Billy leaned down to kiss you as he slowly entered you, your teeth sinking into his lip from the pain. Billy groaned from the pain and pleasure, clawing your sides to keep from bottoming-out. Eventually, he had pushed himself all the way inside you, both of your labored breaths intermingling.

"You okay, baby?" he questioned, kissing the base of your throat.

"Yeah, you can move," you said, rolling your hips to prove your comfort. Billy began to move at your request, and once he started, he couldn't stop. His hips snapped against yours, pushing himself farther inside you. Billy grabbed your legs, hoisting them higher so he'd have a better angle, causing you to cry out in ecstasy. "Fuck!" Your nails dragged down his back, as you threw your head back, willing your legs to stay in that position as Billy thrusted faster.

"Fuck, (Y/N)," he groaned, ducking his head into your neck as his thrusts became sloppy and ragged. "I'm close," he warned, picking up the pace.

"Me too, don't stop," you pleaded, grabbing at his back, shoulders, and anywhere you could reach. Both of you were going to have bruises in the morning.

Billy pulled back just enough so he could look at you, his hips rocking against yours. You could feel the familiar heat in your stomach begin to untangle, and the only warning you were able to give him, was the arching of your back, and your thighs squeezing tightly around his waist. When Billy felt your walls closing around him, he moaned loudly and released as well, falling onto his elbows above you. He slowly pulled out of you and leaned onto his knees so he could roll the condom off of his sensitive dick, tie it, and then toss it into the trash. Billy rolled to the side of you, pulling your sweaty body close to him while you pulled the covers over the both of you.

"See? Wasn't that a nice break?" he hummed teasingly, pushing your damp hair out of your face.

"Shove it, Hargrove," you huffed, resting your head on top of his chest. "I've still got some major studying to do in the morning."

"Yeah, yeah. We can worry about that in the morning," he sighed, placing a gentle kiss to the top of your head. "For now, just shut up and go to bed."