Intro

"To live and to endure
If we're together, it'll be happier
We'll be endlessly connected
Can't live without you"
NCT U

"To live and to endureIf we're together, it'll be happierWe'll be endlessly connectedCan't live without you" NCT U

I never thought this would happen to us. The first time I saw him he was nothing special to me but now it's all different. Now he is more important than anything else in the whole world and beyond.

You never know when your life will change for the better: you just have to live and endure the pain of what you would call 'life'.

Since the day I met him so many things happened. Good things but mostly... bad things, unfortunately. The good events payed off for all the misery although I wish we could live a painless life, at least him.

From our long journey I learnt that as long as I'm with him, I'm happy. I don't need anyone or anything else. Just him.

What would happen to me without him? Well, I don't think I would be the same; maybe I wouldn't even survive but I know I need to learn how to live without him.

Humans can't live forever, right? One of us is bound to die before the other; we just don't know who will be the one left behind. I am aware that we're all dying - every single day we are closer to our death but am I prepared? I never thought I would die. Dying wasn't something I was familiar with until I met him.

I don't have any regrets though. If living a few happy decades with him means dying I am more than happy to do so. 

Yuta, I'll be your morning star and you are my angel.

-------------

A\N: And... I'm back at it again with a brand new fanfiction. 

What do you think about it so far?
What is going on? Why is the narrator emphasising so much on death?
Who is the narrator: YUTA or SICHENG? Tell me in the comments!