EPISODE 5.....

in london...

kapoor mansion....

vihaan is sitting on the breakfast table and waiting for the arrival for his daughters...

both girls came down from the stairs and sat on their places...

vihu-look what i prepared for u both 

they opened the food container and jumped with joy and said love u dad

anu-today my day will go khidkitod because i m going to eat my favorite aloo puri

ri-thank you papa you made my day by making my favorite dish dal chaawal with achaaar ( cereal , rice and pickle)

vihu-which kind of daughters i got every youth love italian and chinese food and these two like simple indian food ..

aniri(anika+gauri)-we are unique dad 

after finishing breakfast....

vihu-girls i want to tell u something which was a suspence for u since early morning .actually we all are going back to our home country India because my work finished here and i transfered our business there .

ri- yipee  india dad  where we are going to live in india?

vihu- in lucknow

aniri- wow its such a great news love you dad really you made our day( they hugged vihu)

suddenly something striked in gauri's mind..

ri-dido u are getting late hurry up else u will not able to complete your work on time and everyone will arrive there...

anu-omg how could i forget that i have to run else raita fail jayaga 

confused by the talk of sister vihaan asked ..

vihu- what happened why you both are panicking is there any problem?

anu-no no dad everything is fine what will happen there is no problem nothing is wrong(she said in one go)

ri-dad we are getting late for office we will talk to you latter bye ...

they hugged him and left from there..

vihu-what happened to them why they are behaving strange lets forget all this for now i have to finish my pending work as soon as possible before going to India...