Chapter 8•~

We get into his car. The passenger door was already opened and Naruto was already in the car.

"Come on we don't got all day." He said annoyed. Really he was just being nice a while ago!

"Sorry..." I say and close the door.

The whole car ride was silent when we finally get to my dorm. I grab my heels. "Thanks for the ride" I say softly and open the door. "Mmhm" he hums and turns up the song as I get out.

I close the door and start walking towards the building bare foot. I'm not putting these back on for the day. I don't hear the car driving away... never mind there it goes.

I get to my dorm and open the door to see Sakura sitting in her bed. "THERE YOU ARE!!! IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" She says panicked and jumping from her bed. She wraps her arms around me. "S...Sorry I stayed over there..." I say and hug her back.

I'm so tired! Sakura sits back on her bed and gets on her laptop. I do the same. The door clicks and we both look up. It opens. It's Naruto.

"Hey you... left your phone. Sakura your here." He says holding out my phone. I grab my phone. "Thanks..."

She looks at both of us and lifts her brow. "Yeah... I stayed at Sasukes House. I went to the frat house this morning to get Hinata (the house they had the party at) but no one was answering the door, so I came back here waiting for her." She says still looking confused.

"Oh ok. Well I gotta go bye." He says and walks out the door. Sakura immediately looks at me and says, "explain!"

"Ok..." I say softly.

I tell her and she seems to be excited but surprised. Why is she surprised though? And excited?

"That's so surprising!" She screams. Why though? "Huh?"

"He never lets anyone in his room not even a hot girl!! He is always an asshole it's crazy!" She basically yells in excitement. Oh...

"Oh"

"Yeah but I'd be careful with him because he has so many tricks up his sleeve. He might just want to get in your pants. He could pretend to be a nice good guy but really he isn't." She explains.

"Oh... I never thought of that... but I have Kiba anyways!" I smile saying his name. I miss him. I should call him later. I feel like I smell I need to shower...

"Oh yeah I forgot that you have a boyfriend! Sorry..." she says.

"No no no it's ok!" I smile and grab shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and my face wash from my drawer. Clothes also. "I'm going to shower" I tell her.

"Oh ok! Make sure to wait for a little so the water can get warm!" She says and gets back to her laptop. I love her she is so kind to me even though we just met yesterday.

"Ok!" I smile and head to the bathroom.

I do my business and get dressed. I walk out with a towel wrapped around my hair. My headache is coming back. Ugh. Oh yeah I forgot to take some medicine when I got here.

"Hey me and my friends are going to go eat out for dinner want to come?" Sakura asks. Those group of friends? How does she call them her friends they were literally talking mean to each other... well I am hungry it sounds like a good idea! I wonder where at.

"Oh yeah ok!" I say excited but kind of scared because of her friends. I'm just hungry and excited for food!

"Ok we will leave in an hour." She says and heads to the bathroom to take a shower also.

"K" I say and smile. I'm dressed in some light blue shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top with black socks. "Whatever I'll just wear this" I say to myself but out loud.

I take the towel out of my hair and place it on the back of a chair. I grab a brush and a blow drier to blow dry my hair.

My hair is all dry now! Thank god it takes forever to blow dry this long hair! I grab some mascara. I lightly swipe up barely putting some on.

Sakura finally comes out of the shower with a bra and panties. I look away quickly after looking at her coming from the door.

"Sorry I just didn't want to change in there it's all slippery from the steam." She says.

"Oh no it's ok I just wasn't expecting it." I say and giggle. She joins.

She gets dressed in short black shorts with little rips in them and a light pink that almost looks white tank top. She also has long black socks that go a little bit over her knee with some black and white converse.

I put regular black and white vans on. We grab our things we are going to take and walk outside.

"Oh who is picking us up?" I ask. She smiles big. "Sasuke..." She says quietly and happy. Oh is that the guy she was all over last night? Oh yeah it is. "Oooooo" I tease her and we both laugh.

Then a black car shows up in the drive way and stops to were we are at. "That's him!" She says and grabs my hand and basically runs up the to the car. We get inside the car.

"Hey ladies" he says. Oh yea I remember him! He is the really nice guy that started truth or dare. "Hi..." I say softly and quietly. Sakura just smiles at him and he smiles at her back. Awww they are so cute together!!!

He then starts to drive. It takes us 15 minutes to actually show up to a place. We stop at Olive Garden! OMG MY FAVORITE PLACE!!! Yessss I've been craving it lately!

The three of us walk out of Sasukes car and start walking towards the door. We finally get inside and the lady says our party is already here.

She leads the way to our table.

I see Naruto... Ino. YUCK! Tenten! Temari! Shikamaru. Lee. Choji. Shino. Also a couple of other people I haven't seen before.