Chapter 76

Bayley slowly opens her eyes and is greeted by the sight of a white room and sees balloons, get well cards, and stuff animals, Bayley hears the door open and sees its Charlotte, Becky, Carmella, and Finn walking into the room not aware that Bayley is now awake.

"Hey guys." Bayley says her voice slightly cracking the four stop walking and freeze when they hear Bayley voice all four face Bayley laying on the bed with a smile on her face.

"BAYLEY!" All four shout and hug Bayley resulting in, "Owwww!" Bayley screams in pain as she feels her stomach and arm in pain they immediately let go when they hear Bayley screaming in pain.

"I'm so sorry, Bayley it's just you been asleep for one week and we're just so relieved that your alive and..." Finn couldn't finish his sentence for he was filled with different emotions

"Do you remember what happened?" Becky ask Bayley who looks at all her friends and notices the relief in their expression as well as the happiness in their eyes.

"Yeah I remember everything that happened and I also remembered that I missed Stefan and Sabrina birth." Bayley answers sad that she wasn't their to witness the birth of her children but knew that she had to go after Seth.

"So that means you remember Alexa death." Carmella add whispering the last word but they all heard it, "Yeah I remember." Bayley reply's.

"I'm sorry that...

"Theirs nothing to be sorry about it wasn't your fault that Alexa dead the only person who is at fault is Seth." Bayley exclaims and continues, "I know Alexa better than anyone else and I know that she wouldn't want us to blame ourselves, okay." Bayley finishes thinking back to what Alexa said.

Bayley slightly smiles and then slowly closes her eyes again falling asleep. The four smile as they watch Bayley fall asleep.

"C'mon we need to tell Sasha and Dean that Bayley is awake." Finn says and the three follow silently closing the door and heading to Sasha room.

Bayley opens her eyes once the door closes and grabs the stuff animal that it is standing in the night stand. Bayley holds up the stuff unicorn and smiles and remembers when Alexa gave her the unicorn as a reminder that's the day Bayley confessed she loved Alexa.

"Thank you, Alexa, for everything. You'll always be in my heart holding a special place in it, just like Allison will hold a special place for you. She didn't get to know you but just like I promised you. Allison will get to know how a kind, change person, and and much more." Bayley thinks to herself and plants a small kiss on the unicorn and slowly goes back to sleep peacefully with the unicorn in her hands.

Sasha Room

Dean sat on the chair watching Sasha carry Sabrina in her arms as Stefan was sound asleep Dean smiled gently as he watched the two mother and daughter. Dean turns and notices two pictures laying the pictures.

"That wasn't their when I was here earlier." Dean thought to himself and got up and walked over to the night stand and grabbed both pictures and turned them around and his heart broke even more.

Dean looked at the first picture that had Bayley and Alexa both smiling and carrying Allison, and the second picture that showed Alexa carrying Allison who is sleeping.  Dean smiles but it disappears when he remembers once again that Alexa is dead and won't be here to see Allison grow up.