Chapter 9

Bayley POV

Tonight, was Roadblock where Sasha will defend her Raw Women Championship in a thirty-minute iron man match for the Raw Women Championship, I wished I could be there in person to cheer on both my best friends during their match but Alexa had the day off and since we don't get to see each other that much often we decided that will watch the PPV at our apartment.

"Bayls, I'm home. "Alexa shouted I walked out of our bedroom and saw Alexa having a little trouble carrying the bags, "Let me help you with some of the bags, Alexa." I said as I grab some of the bags bring it to the living room with Alexa following behind and we both set it on the able.

"Thanks. Babe." Alexa replies and pecks me on lips making me smile, "No problem." I respond back. The both of sit down on the couch grab our food, I look back at the tv and see that Sasha and Charlotte match is next.

"So, your rooting for Sasha to retain the title since your wearing Sasha 'Legit Boss' t-shirt?" Alexa indicted me noticing I was wearing Sasha shirt, before I could respond flex jumps on the couch and nuzzles beside Alexa making both Alexa laugh as she gently pats flex "I care about Sasha and Charlotte equally but I really want Sasha to retain the title.

"But are you sure that Sasha is going to win? This is a thirty-minute iron man match, you and Sasha were the first females to compete in an iron man match, and Sasha lost the match. What makes you think that she'll win this one?" Alexa askes me before I could answer I hear Sasha music playing I turn and look at the tv and see Sasha appear in front of the ramp with The Raw Women's Championship title around her waist, smiling as she walked down the ramp.

"Because I know Sasha, she's my best friend and I know her better than anyone else so I know that this time it be different, I believe in her and she'll retain the title." I respond back smiling as Sasha raises the title in the air.

I face Alexa who has a unreadable expression, "Are you okay, Alexa?" I asked concerned, "I'm fine, Bayley." Alexa responds, "I just don't want you to be disappointed if Sasha loses, remember this is her second time being a Thirty-Minute Iron Man Match." Alexa finishes as she gently squeezes my hand.

"Don't worry, Alexa, I have faith in Sasha. Like you said this is her second time being in a Thirty-Minute Iron Man Match. She's got this, I believe in her.' I answer back knowing that Sasha will win. I turn my attention back to the TV as the match between Sasha and Charlotte starts