Chapter 31

Sasha POV

I stare nervously at Bayley knowing what this conversation is going to be about and I know I needed to stop it or else Alexa is going to ruin Bayley career.

"But what are you doing here, Alexa? I send you a voicemail earlier asking for you to come over because I need to talk to you but...

'I already boarded a airplane last night and I just arrived today I wanted to surprise you again." Alexa explains interrupting Bayley who nodded Bayley faced me and had a shocked expression on her face she walks up to me and gently touches my cheek that Alexa slapped.

"Sasha, what happened to your cheek?" Bayley asked with concerned I glance at Alexa and then turn my attention back to Bayley.

"I was having a practice match with Charlotte earlier but I'm fine now." I reply back lying to Bayley on what happened to my cheek.

"Be careful next time, Sasha, okay." Bayley said with concern, "Don't worry Bayley, I'll be okay." I responded back

"So Bayley what did you want to talk about?" Alexa  questioned Bayley smiles at me and quietly whispers, "I love you."

Hearing Bayley whisper that to me indicted what I thought is going to happen.

"Alexa, you know that I love you but for the past..."

"As much as I would like to stay here and chat, Seth is waiting for me for our date." I said lying to Alexa and Bayley who were completely shocked, I look at Alexa and realization hit her and smirks now knowing what I was doing.

As I'm walking out someone grabs me by the arm I turn around and see it's Bayley.

"Wha... what do you mean... by date? Since when are you and Seth a thing?!" Bayley asked confused I pull my arm away and look behind Bayley at Alexa who's smirking, and look back at Bayley who looks completely confused.

"I'll give you two some privacy." Alexa tells us and goes outside we wait till the door closes to talk.

"So are you going to explain to me about this date you have with Seth?" Bayley asked with a mixture of confusion and anger in her tone.

"What's to explain, Bayley? I'm going on a date with Seth simple as that!" I reply lying to Bayley.

"Wha... what about everything you said?! How you been in love with me since NXT?! Everything that you told me for the past couple of weeks?" Bayley questioned me, I look down at the floor and then at Bayley who had tears in her eyes.

I know I need to do this or else Bayley career will be ruined forever her dream since she was 11 years old I take a deep breathe and stare at Bayley straight in the eyes with a serious expression.

"It was all just a lie! I never loved you at all I was just using you as a pawn to get Seth attention!" I exclaim and I walk straight up to Bayley and were now face to face.

"Did you actually think that I loved you?" I asked and received silence, "Every I love you, every kiss that we had was completely fake, do you know how hard it was to not laugh in front of you when I was saying all those things to you." I asked and still received silence.

"Anytime I told you that you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with the one I want to start a family with it was all a lie. I was just using you for my own benefit to catch Seth attention and it worked because he saw the two of us together, and yesterday he confronted me and told me that he feelings for me just like I have feelings for him." I state as I look at Bayley who looks completely heartbroken as tears fall down her face.

Seeing Bayley completely heartbroken and crying from telling her all these lies broke my heart like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and repeatedly stomped on it.

It took everything in me not to breakdown and cry in front of Bayley to not hug her or kiss her to show her that I'm lying and she's the only girl for me that I picture a future with.

I look at Bayley again and take a deep breath, "I can't believe you thought that I loved you! It's a good thing that I stopped you from breaking up with Alexa or else you would've looked like a total moron! Bayley I never loved you at all your just my best friend nothing more!" I tell Bayley who looked not only heartbroken but devastated as more tears rolled down her face constantly.

Bayley looks at me with so must sadness, "I picked you, Sasha! You are the one that I wanted to be with not Alexa! But hearing what you told..."

Bayley expression changes into anger, "I'm glad that you told me before I made a mistake! I hope you toying with my emotions was worth it to be Seth! Because I never want to see you again! I don't want you in my life! I don't want to do the storyline with you!" Bayley states, "And come wrestlemania I'm not holding back! Because I'm going all out and I'm going to DESTROY you!" Bayley continues scaring me.

"Just like you destroyed my heart!" Bayley tells me as more tears fall and it takes everything in me not to cry and tell Bayley the truth.

"Get out!" Bayley says, "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Bayley yells angrily as she points at the door and cries I ignore what Bayley said and hugged her but Bayley pushes me away from her.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Bayley yells angrily again I slowly start walking towards the door I turn and see Bayley on her knees on the floor crying and that's when I lose it and start crying I quickly open the door and shut it I lean against the door and fall down resting my head on top of knees and let it all out not caring that someone will see me cry.

"Well, well, just by looking at you I see that you ended your relationship with MY girlfriend!"

I look up and see Alexa smirking at me, "You should see your face right now it's hysterical." Alexa says laughing.

I get up and walk towards Alexa and slam her against the wall shocking her, "I just broke Bayley heart, right now! Do you know how hard it was lying to Bayley telling her I was just using her!" I explain, "BAYLEY HATES ME!" I exclaim loudly as tears keep falling down my face.

Alexa pushes away from me and smiles, "You have no idea how much I'm enjoying the so-called Boss crying like a little baby." Alexa says and narrows her eyes at me.

"This is a lesson, Sasha, for you to stay away from Bayley and cancel the storyline or I will post these photos and video." Alexa states and I know from the tone of Alexa voice and her expression she is telling the truth.

I glare at Alexa and start walking away when Alexa grabs my arm, "Sasha the things that we love most that destroy us." Alexa says and let's go of my arm I glare at Alexa once more and walk away.

Bayley pick Sasha and was going to end her relationship with Alexa and Sasha knew that if that happened Alexa will put the photos and video online so Sasha lied to Bayley about everything to protect Bayley.

Who do you want the final member of the Women survivor series team to be?
Team Bayley!!!!

Who do you want the final member of the Women survivor series team to be?Team Bayley!!!!