Ch. 12: My World Came Crushing Down

When someone really close to you leaves you, you feel like the whole world's crashing down. Like, you don't have anything else to live for. You just keep thinking,what you did wrong to deserve this. You'll stay awake for hours trying to figure out how you will live, while tears stream down your face. You try to figure yourself out.

When my mother left me, I didn't understand anything. I thought she's going to some business trip and she'll be back after a week or two. After all, I was only eleven. But then weeks after weeks went by and she never came back. But still I believed, she would come back. Yet, after two years I gave up hoping for her to come back, when I saw her pictures in the newspaper. It said that she was marrying another man, someone much for wealthier than my dad. My heart literally sank after reading that article. I cried for two months, each night. But that was nothing.

My dad, he became a disastrous. He was a complete mess. He drank his heart out. He didn't speak to anyone. He ignored me. He left his job and what not. I had to do everything myself. I had pay for my school bills, for the house bill, everything. I kept myself strong even though I did have breakdown now and then. After all I'm just a human being.

But at this moment, I didn't feel like a human. I was feeling numb. Totally numb. I wanted to cry but my eyes didn't water up. They were just hurting a lot. I couldn't blink nor could I breathe. I was feeling suffocated. I wanted to get myself out out of this horrid place but my legs thought otherwise. My back was against the wall and my legs were against my body. My chin rested on my knees as I rocked myself forward and back.

This is a really bad dream. A horrid dream.

I kept thinking when I actually knew this was the reality.

"He has lost a lot of blood."

The nurse's soft voice spoke in my mind, repeatedly.

I shoved my head between my legs as finally tears began to form in my eyes. No, no, no this can't happen. I shook my head. No no, just no!

"Ms. Scott?" My head jerked up to see a doctor standing in front of with a sympathetic small smile on his face.

"Dearie..." He trailed off looking at the ground. He stoops down so he can be on my level and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, we tried our best,"

His words leave an indescribable feeling. I feel more numb and my heart falls to my stomach. I flutter my eyes shut letting his words sink in. I start shaking my head as tears start to stream down my face.

"No, no, no!" I scream as I tug at my hair. "Please no! Not now, not ever!" I whisper. My whole body aches and I feel like throwing up. My heart just tears apart.

Please let this be a dream, please!

"Abigail!" I hear a-way-too-familiar voice shout from the other side of the room but I don't look up.

I feel a body slide down next to me.

"Shh..." Ethan coos as he puts a hand around me. Immediately I feel much warmer and I let my hands fall beside me from my hair as I rest my head on his chest, mourning my sudden loss.

"Everything will be okay," He tries to comfort me. I whimper and clutch into him tighter.

And I so wish he was right.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My father, Jonathan Scott died on the 22nd of August, 2014 at exactly 8:48 pm in a car accident. At the exact moment as my father's soul left this world, a part of me left with him too.

I clutched onto Ethan as my eyes soon started to lost its moisture. He was slowly moving his hand up and down on my back, comfortingly and I soon fell into a slumber.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

OKAY HERE IT IS! THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK. This wasn't the best chapter I wrote but I tried my best and I think it came out well. idk.

It has been a long time since I updated so yeah. And the amount of votes and whatnot I've been getting lately is amazing. thank you guys so much.

Sorry if this chap was really short as I said I tried my best.

The song beside is I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) by Sleeping At Last. And the amazing movie poster is made by @AmiraHenderson.

Dedicated to Sejal for being one of the most amazing best friend ever! and for giving me the idea for this chappie. :)

So don't forget to VOTE,COMMENT,FAN.

Till then, toodles,

.