Chapter 2(First Day Of Collage Part 2)

Start from the beginning

" Hey I am Lizzy." I said and smiled.

" Hi Liz I am Zayn" He said and smiled back. 

" Wait....... Are you friends with Harry and Liam?" I questiond trying to recall what Liam had told me.

" Yes....... Have you meet them?" He asked and I simply nodded.

Miss Feather told us that we have to draw the people or things that we most love. I drawed a picture of my mum and dad together. well, I am pretty good in Art's. 

I missed my parents so much. They were the best. I belive that they are in heaven right now looking at me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didnt notice the tears rolling down my cheeks.

" Hey are you alright?" Zayn asked bringing me back in reality.

" Yeah............. Yeah I am fine." I said and wipped my tears.

" I guess you are not. Why are you crying then?" He questioned while looking straight in my eyes.

wow his eyes are so perfect........ UGH SHUT UP BRAIN.

" I miss my parents so much thats why I am crying." I told him and he looked at me confused.

" Why? Dont you live with them?" He asked looking so damn confused.

" No......" I answered not wanting to speak anymore.

" Why?" He asked again.

" Because they died in a car accident.Leaving me alone and now I live with my cousin Skyler." I told him and brusted into tears.

He hugged me and when I looked up his eyes were red and puffy.

" Were you crying?" I questioned and he simply nodded.

" Why?" I questioned. Why would he been crying?

" Because....Well.......You know I dont like it when Girls are crying or upset it just makes me cry. Besides I think that you are a kind and sweet girl and you did not deserve any of it." He said and then smiled weakly at me. I was so shocked to say anything but managed to get something out of my mouth.

" Awww,Zayn thats so sweet of you." I said and smiled.

After we were done with our paintings we went out for lunch. We sat on a table with two chairs and pretty much just talked. We were talking about anything that came into our mind. Cracking some jokes or making silly comments. After a while it was time for our next class to start so we exchanged numbers.....

" It was nice meeting you Zayn. I really enjoyed it." I said and smiled.

" It was nice meeting you too Liz, I enjoyed it too.... So see you in the next Art's class?" He asked and I smiled.

" Ofcoures." I said and he grinned.

" Okay bye Zayn I gotta go." I said as I exited the Cafetaria.

" Bye Liz" I heared Zayn's Faint voice yelling and I laughed.

I walked to my looker and put my Art's things back. I picked up my bag and walked towards Aria.

" Hey Aria." I said and She smiled. 

" Hey Liz... Which class do you have right now?" She questioned.

" English. Your's? " I asked andShe squelled.

" Me too. Infact Jayson,Damien,Max and Hannah also have English right now." She said getting all exicted.

" Hmmm..... Intresting." I said and we walked in our english class.