Chapter 2(First Day Of Collage Part 2)

LIZZY'S P.O.V

Finally it was lunch time. I was hungry. I and Hannah walked towards the cafetaria where everyone else was waiting.

" Sorry guys we are late." I said as we walked into the cafetaria and order our food. We find a table for six people and sat there. We were just talking when the door opens and everyone went quite. I tilted my head to look towards the door. There stood curly with his four frinds. 

After a while everyone started doing whatever they were doing. Curly sat on a table with his friends.

" Guys......Who is he?" I asked while pointing to Curly.

" He is one of the most rude and popular student in this collage" Aria explained.

" What is his name?" I questioned again.

" Harry. Harry Styles." Jay answered.

" Hmmm..... Harry...... Well I am gonna call him MR. Grumpy Pants." I said and everyone started laughing.

                                                        ********** TIME SKIP********* 

The lunch went pretty well andnow it was time for Chemistry class. It was the class with no of my friends with me. That means I was alone.... YAY ME....... :(

I went to the professor  and told him that I am new here and can he assign me a partner?

" So class today we have a new girl in our class. Her partner will be Mr. Payne."  The professor said while pointing towardsa boy with brown hair. 

UGH.......... Why do all teachers keep combining me with boys?

" Hi" I said as I walked up to the boy.

" Hey.... I am Liam."  He said sweetly and stick his hand out for me to shake.

" I am Lizzy,Liz for short. Nice to meet you." I said while shaking his hand.

" Its nice to meet you to." He said and smiled.

In the middle of the class, Mr:Blake had to goso we were free but we were bound to stay inside the classroom.

Liam and I were pretty much talking about anything and everything. I came to know a lot about him. He was one of Harry's friend along with three other lads. Their names were: Niall , Louis and Zayn.

I told him about how I ended up here and  he was sorry about my parents. After talking a little we exchanged phone numbers. Liam was sweet and kind unlike Harry or should I say Mr: Grumpy pants?

The bell rang and it was time for arts class. I got to my locker and picked up the thing I needed and walked towards a door which I assumed as Art's class and I was right.

I walked in and again the same thing. I walked towards the teacher and gave her some papers to sign. After reading it she stands up and begain:

" This is a new girl class......... Can you please interoduce yourself darling?" She asked oh so sweetly.

" Hi everyone...... My name is Lizzy Maya Davis, Liz for short. Today is my first day here and I hope to enjoy the rest of theday." I finished.

" Welcome to our Art's class dear........ I am Miss:Feather........ Ask for any help if you want to and your partner is gonna be........Mr: Malik." She smiled and I smiled back... Without another word I walked towards the guy whom She pointed to.