Harry walked out of the bedroom after cleaning himself up a little bit and sat back down in his spot. Liam turned to him, a look of genuine concern in his deep brown eyes.

"What?" Harry asked with a slight smile.

"You don't have to keep hiding it from me anymore. I want you to know that I know what's going on," Liam explained. Harry's face fell and he felt the slight oncoming of a panic attack. "Don't worry. Louis doesn't know. I didn't tell him."

That made Harry feel a little bit better. "How do you know?"

"Well, Niall told me. I know that he wasn't supposed to, but it's my fault. I forced him to tell me," Liam explained. Harry shook his head. By force, he probably means flashing him a smile because Niall is a weak tit when it comes to anything that Liam does. "I also started to pay attention to things that you've been doing. Like going to the bathroom so much, your exhaustion. I knew that he wasn't kidding."

Harry was silent. He wasn't exactly angry that Liam knew or that Niall had even spilled the beans. He was more relieved that Liam was handling it as well as he was. It wasn't everyday that your best mate that was a male was pregnant with your other best mate's child.

"So, how far along are you?" Liam inquired.

A smile formed on Harry's rosy cheeks. "Around five weeks."

"Wasn't that when you and Louis were fighting?" Liam chuckled.

Harry's cheeks tinted a deep crimson. "Yes. Apparently, our makeup sex is powerful enough to create a baby."

"Jesus, Harold!" Liam chuckled before he got serious. "I'm happy for you, H. You'll be a good dad-mom. And I'll be the favorite uncle."

"I'm sure both you and Niall will be," he responded. Harry couldn't help but beam. He put his hands onto his stomach where his baby was growing inside. For once in the past week of him knowing about this baby, he was actually happy and excited for it to come. It was nice having two friends that were 100% behind him and supporting him in it.

Harry was about to ask Liam to help him come up with names when Louis stormed into the room. Harry's smile quickly fell and he removed his hands from his stomach. The sight of him still brought a lot of anger on. He wished that the tour was nearly over so he wouldn't have to see the guy everyday and get worked up. That wasn't healthy for him in his condition. He didn't want to cause his baby anymore stress than he already had.

"What's up, mate?" Liam called over to him. He looked at Harry with a worrisome glance.

"Counting down the days until this fucking hiatus starts," Louis sneered.

Harry just looked down, not knowing if it were because of them or if it was because he had to deal with the other pregnancy. Just thought of it broke Harry's heart. He wasn't sure if he believed Louis' claims of it not being his in their last fight. It seemed like it was something that Modest! would do, but at the same time, why would they go through all of that trouble of getting a woman pregnant. It didn't make much sense.

Harry looked up the same time as Louis walked out of the kitchen, making awkward eye contact with him. Quickly, Harry averted his eyes, scared as to what was about to be said. But there weren't any snide remarks or comments made and Louis was out of the room.

"When are you going to tell him?" Liam prompted in a hushed tone.

Harry looked into his brown eyes. "I can't. I don't know. It's...he's not going to be happy about it and he's not going to want it."

"I wouldn't say that he's not going to want it," Liam responded.

"Why would he? He's going to have another kid and you can clearly see that he doesn't want that one," Harry argued.