Chapter 6

Craig's POV

There was so much blood, it couldn't have just been by the unfortunate souls that stood there. Something happened, and it costed 6 lives. The stupid sled team, tweeks father, and... a neko. It seemed to be an alchemist, which are incredibly rare to find anymore. It sucks to see one dead, because you have to summon them. I just stared as inched closer. Next to the corpses, I saw a faint line in the snow. I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb enough to get shit-faced by a tripwire. I jumped over them and looked at the dogs and tweeks father. They were dead, and the dogs were still leaking blood. This scarred my mind. I couldn't move. The dark coloured wolf trotted up to me and turned into a werewolf girl with long hair. She smiled at me, then noticed the corpses, and stepped back. I was surprised when she turned, but didn't show a reaction. She glances over at me, and I caught her blushing slightly. Her tail swished over to mine as I was motionless, vulnerable, and scared. Her eyes had the glint of malice, but her body said she was horrified and probably attracted to me. "I'm sorry for what happened, and I tried holding off that twitchy human... I didn't know if he was safe, so I carefully pushed him somewhere out of the way. He knew your name, and ran to you. Craig, is it?" She muttered. I nodded slowly, and walked over away from the gruesome site. I walked in silence over to tweeks house, but I felt a chill down my spine. I looked behind me, and the dark haired girl was following me. I was already shaken up, so I backed away from her.... slowly. She stopped and stared at me with her blood red eyes.

"Did I do something to make you fear me, Craig?"

"No... I don't even know you..."

"Ah... I'm jasmyyne... Craig? I... uh.... wanted to ask you something..."

"Yeah?"

"Hang out with me. I want to put your mind at ease"

"I have my own ways of doing that, sorry"

We stopped our crudely made conversation when I heard tweek crying louder. "That human's weak... I suggest not talking to him. He seems like the person to kill those guys in the forest," she said in a rude tone. I was just a block away from Tweeks house, but this son of a bitch wants me to drop him? Uhh, I'm kinda here to protect him. I flipped her off and ran over to Tweeks home. When I got there, the outside walls were splattered with blood, and both Kenny and Tweek ran out, shaking. I realized what had happened in there... and we needed a new plan. Jasmyyne was right behind me, scoffing. "Hey, that human happens to be a good friend of mine, and you're starting to piss me off with your attitude towards him" I growled. Her tail swished slightly faster, and Kenny noticed. He stepped in and pushed me away from massacring the girl. "Dude, that girl seems kinda psychotic if you ask me... she sent a cold chill up my spine earlier," Kenny whispers in my ear. I nod and walk back to tweek, who was crying on his front porch.

       We chatted for a while with tweek, trying to comfort him. It was getting darker and darker by the moment, along with the atmosphere. Jasmyyne was watching..?! I noticed her drop a note in front of the mailbox, and run. She was slower than an average werewolf, which was 50 kilometers per hour. Either way, her dark silhouette lingered in my scarred eyes for too long to be a nuisance. Once she vanished, I walked over and picked up the blue envelope. It was the same colour as my eyes... creepy, but ok. I slowly opened it, and realized I dug my own grave by even so much as breathe near her.

The note read "What is a man without knowing the rich aroma of the future; the hot, complex balance of the present; and the bittersweet aftertaste of the past?

Forget him.
Now."

I ran over to tweek & Kenny, who were already heading inside for dinner. I followed close behind. We didn't even bother hiding our additional assets on our backs and heads. It would be a wasted effort. "Oh, tweek? Where is your dad?" Tweeks mother asked while making dinner. Tweek teared up, so I stepped in. I told her what happened, which made her bright eyes dull. "I knew this would happen... I hope you understand why I need to do what I'm going to do now, darling tweek" she said dully as she walked over to a cupboard. She yanked it out, revealing it's contents. Drugs, knives, a bit of rope, and a hand gun. The three of us stumbled back, we know what's going to happen next. She dry-swallows the pills, and grabs the hand gun. We quickly run into tweeks room and hear a deafening bang. Me and Kenny nearly passed out, the noise was so loud. Tweek, on the other hand, was having a mental breakdown. Kenny got up and looked around for something, then yanked out a bunch of tweeks clithing. I couldn't protest, as he spoke earlier than I could. "Tweeky boy is going to need some cloths... and anything else he needs. We sure as hell aren't staying, so get your shit and we're leaving this hell hole that humans call 'south park'" he whispered.

Once we left the slaughter house, which now reeked, we headed to an abandoned village me and Kenny used to fuck up for fun. Once we got there, it should all still be intact, right? Pftt... no. There was only one hut with 2 rooms and a cooking pot outside of it. Being it was winter, we had to keep tweek warm, we didn't bring blankets. We looked around inside the small, isolated, hut before going outside- it was dawn. "H-hey c-Craig? Wh-what was that n-noise?" Tweek stutters, eyes wide open. I listen carefully and hear loud footsteps. Being the smartest one here in fighting, (wow that's sad) I stepped outside. Jasmyyne was there, looking cheery, apart from her demonic glares, of course. I awkwardly waved to her, and she waved back. I cautiously walked over to her, where she handed me a note. I put it inside my hat, saving it for later. "I know who the killer is, that's why I need you to forget te twitch. He'll get in the way. That note is a plan, and it heavily involves you. Please, take this into consideration," she said, barely above a whisper. She smiled as I did so ... her expressions were confusing the shit out of me... is she helpful or is she an obstacle? I just don't want her to hurt the only sane friends I have...

The others went off the rails a month ago for unknown reasons.. 

AAHHH I'm so glad i got this donee!!  I know it's still a bit short, but I've had a lot in my mind. There's going to be another one out soon OwO