3- The celebration

(Sophie's p.o.v)
We decided to go out for dinner to celebrate my victory. We went to a restaurant called 'water elegance'. It was amazing, there were different kinds of fish swimming in aquariums across the walls and The booths were a beautiful aquamarine blue. We talked and laughed and I stole friends food. I tried so many different meals and after, we had to order 3 Mallowmelt cakes since I stole the first one and Keefe ate the whole second one. After we ate and paid everyone left except for me and Keefe. I told him to wait for me since I forgot my imparter in the restaurant. I went into grab it and walked out but a hand came up behind me and covered my mouth to muffle my screams and I got dragged into her lately let alleyway. I stopped screaming and looked at my attacker,... It was FITZ!! He pushed me up against the wall and start to kiss me ferociously. Once he took a small break to breeze I yelled at him, "stop! What are you doing?! " He smiled and said "I love you Sophie. " once he said that I could smell the alcohol on his breath, he was drunk. He probably didn't even know what he was doing. Then he kept kissing me but harder this time. I try to push them off me but he was too strong, he pushed himself up against me and kept kissing. Just then he went flying and hit the wall, crumbling into a heap. I fell to the floor and start to sob uncontrollably. Then, I saw that the person who saved me was Keefe. He picked me up bridal style and I started sobbing into his tunic. He whispered soothing words to me and leapt us to Havenfield. He let himself in and walked upstairs with me in his arms ignoring Grady and Edaline's questions. He put me into my bed and told me he would be back in a minute. True to his words, he came back a minute later and I asked, "can you stay with me? And sleep here, next to me please? " he nodded and came into the bed next to me and put his arms around my waist in a protective manner saying "I won't let anything happen to you Sophie. I'll always protect you. I love you. " "I love you too Keefe." And we fell asleep together.