Part 8

I stared at the black bag hanging in my closet. I knew it was my dinner outfit, but I didn't want to change. A dress just wasn't me.

   Finally I convinced myself to pull it down.

  I layed it on my bed and slowly unzipped the bag.

   There was a red medium length dress with a sweetheart top. The heels were black and almost three inches.

    I sat down in the chair next to my dresser and angrily looked at it. "I'm not going to be able to do this. Think positive." I told myself.

   I walked back over to my bed, took off my shirt and shorts, and slipped the red dress up.

   It was difficult trying to zip up my dress by myself. I unlocked my door and tiptoed across the hall to Aiden's room.

   I quietly knocked and waited. Finally the door cracked open, "Ann?" He opened it all the way and snickered.

   "Shut up and help me." I turned around and moved my hair out of the way.

   He zipped it up, "You gettin' a weird feeling too?"

   I turned back twords him and looked around, "Yeah, something's wrong." I heard talking from around the corner.

   Aiden closed the door and I quickly and quietly ran to my room. I closed and locked the door, letting it a relieved sigh.

   I looked to the clock to see I only had ten minutes left.

   I quickly ran into the bathroom and put my hair into a fancy bun.

   After I was done with that, I walked back over to my bed and put the heels on the ground.

   "I might as well get some practice while I can." I said to myself.

   I slipped my feet into them, one at a time and tryed standing. I could stand, but could I walk?

   I wasn't bad at it. I surprisingly got the hang of it pretty fast.

   I twirled around noticing something else in the bag. I grabbed it out and realized it was jewelry.

   There was a dark silver gun necklace, which I loved, dark silver chain bracelet, and once again, dark silver bow ring.

   I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror, remembering what Doctor V also said. "Special stuff in the closets."

   I opened the closet once more and pattered around till I realized the black box in the top right corner.

  I took it down, trying not to fall with those heels on, and sat it on the dresser. I opened it up to find guns and knives.

   "What is this?!" I confusingly whispered to myself.

   I looked closer and found one of those bands that holds the gun or knife around your leg.

   I pulled the two out and put them around my thighs. One had my gun and extra bullets, the other held throwing knives.

   I didn't know what was going to happen during this dinner, but it wasn't going to be good.

   I needed to warn the others. I paced to the door, just as I got to it I heard a familiar voice.

   "You ready?" It was Aaron.

   I annoyingly bit my lip and opened the door, "Yep."

    I could see that Asher and Cheyanne were already out of their rooms, they were taking us one at a time.

***Sorry for the short chapter, it's leading up.  I promise***