Part 3

"Guys look." I stared down at the forest below us. It looked familiar, then I saw it. That highway.

   "What are we looking at?"Asher stared at the forest below.

   "You wouldn't recognized it." I looked to David. That look speard across his face.

   "That's where I saved you... wasn't it." He looked straight into my eyes.

   I lightly shook my head. The memory was a terrifying experience.

   I made a walker follow me, I was getting it away from the group. But, instead of just doing that I tripped and fell over. I somehow managed to grab a root and held on.  Only one there to save me was David.

    "You almost died?" Jimmy's eyes glistened.

    I swallowed the knot that was building up in my throat, "Y-yeah..." My voice shook.

    "How did you get back up?" Steve questioned. He knew the story, he saw it all.    

    "David." I smiled up at him.

    "Always David..." Jimmy angrily mumbled.

    The pilot's voice came over the speaker, "I would suggest getting some sleep kids. We still got six hours."

   "Where are we going?" Aiden looked at the ground below us.

   "I think I have an idea where." Jimmy sighed.

    "D.C." Aiden joined in.

    "Why would we be going back to D.C.?" David asked.

     "Doctor V." I inquired.

     "We better get some sleep like the pilot said. It's going to be a long flight." Asher grabbed a neck pillow from under his seat an layed it around his neck.

      I layed my head on David's shoulder and let out a sigh of relief.

     His head gently rested on mine and his hand curled up around mine.

     We were all back together. David was right here, nothing would tear us apart. I wouldn't let that happen.

    ***Sorry for the short chapter, but its giving hints of upcoming events :)***