Part 2

"What's going on?" Zachary questioned.

    I took quivering breaths, "Wait, am I freaking out? No. Pull it together Ann." I told myself.

    "Well, if we knew, we would tell you." Asher rolled his eyes at Zachary's stupidity.

   Aiden came running up to David and I, crouching down behind us.

   "What's a matter Superman?" I grimly smiled at Aiden.

   He gave me an annoyed look and stuck his tongue out at me.

   The sound continued to get louder and louder. Inside I was terrified, outside I was strong and brave.

   Helicopters flew over us, four at a time. Cars reered out front.

   "I'm scared." I whispered to myself.

   "I am too." David whispered back to me.  I really wish he didn't hear me say that.

   Next thing I knew the ground stop shaking and it became oddly very quiet.  Like water drop quiet.

   Then suddenly FBI cars reered around the back and stopped behind us.

   "FBI! Freeze!" They yelled at us.

   "What's going on?!" Aiden whimpered. He was still crouching down behind us.

   "What do you what?!" I yelled back.

   "Annalynn Maya Houston, David Bradley Morrison, Aiden Michael Colins, Asher Cameron Colins, Rose Serenity Haymidge, Dawn Tyler Wonders, Cheyanne Melody Barlow, Marie Claire, Steve Kyle Robertson, Jimmy Keith Morrison, Katy June Green, Wren Blue James and Zachary Vincent, We need you to come with us." The man shouted.

    "They had to us my full name." I bit my lip in anger.

    "It's okay Maya." David looked at me through the corner of his eyes and smiled.

    "I know we will, Bradley." I smiled up at him.

    "Grab them!" The man yelled. They started marching over.

   I wondered if my powers still worked, there was only one way to figure out.

   They started grabbing us all one by one.

   "David!" I yelled. They started pulling us away from each other.

   He grabbed my hand and held on intill he couldn't hold on anyone. My hand slipped out of his grip.

   "David!" I tryed getting away without using my powers. "Let me go!" I scwormed.

   They stayed silent and straight faced.

   "Stop!" I waved my hand at the ground. It sent a big breeze swirling into all of them, knocking them to the floor. "We will come. But, so grabbing us and we go on which plane we want."

   They all got up and looking at me weirdly, they hated me. "Well, take a number."

   "Rose, Zachary, Aunt Katy-" I forgot she didn't remember anything. "Er... I mean Mrs. Green, Cheyanne, Marie, and Wren go in that plane.

   "Why should I listen to you Ann?!" Rose sneered at me.

    I pushed a breeze of wind at her, sending her to the floor. "Because."

    David, Asher, Aiden, Steve, and I all got into another plane.

   We headed to Jimmy's school, he wouldn't know who I was, but he would find out soon enough.

  The plane dropped down onto the grass area of the middle school Jimmy went too.

  He had terror in his eyes as they guided him to our plane.

  When he got in he looked at David, "What's going on? !" He let out a whimpering breath.

  "Hey Jimmy." I smiled.

   He was wearing his darn skinny jeans, a plain turquoise t-shirt, high top gray, black, and white shoes, with a gray hat, which was backwards.

   "Who are you?" He examined me.

   David went into my backpack and grabbed out my journal, "Put your hand on it."

   "Why?"

   "Dude, just do it."Asher pushed him twords it.

   He put his hand up to protest, but hit the journal. His face went straight and he stared at nothing.

   I looked to David and smiled.

   When he blinked he looked around at all of us.

   Then he casually and "cooly" leaned back, "Hey babe."

   "Jimmy." I smiled.

   "Hey, little bro." David patted his brothers knee.

   "Where are we going?" He looked at the ground moving below us.

   "No clue." Asher replied.

***Where do you think their going? What's your theory?

    What do you wanna see happen in this book?? Please comment!!***