•Chapter Eight•

(Still) Nicki's POV
  Drake and I are sitting on the couch a month later, watching Pretty Little Liars. He has his arm around my shoulders and I'm leaning my head against his chest. I hear his heart beat powerfully. I laugh.

"What's so funny?" his deep voice makes his chest vibrate a little underneath my ear. I laugh harder.

  "Hey!" I hear his heart pick up its pace. "I'm right here, ya know!"

  "I was laughing at how fast your heart is." I smirk. "Maybe it's because I'm here, hmm?"

  Drake is silent.

  "Then I was laughing at how your chest vibrates when you talk."

  Drake chuckles. "Oh, I get it. You like vibrations, I forgot."

  I pick up the nearest pillow and smack him over the head with it. "Nigga!"

  "I was just playin'! Remember that one day when we was at the set, and your phone started vibrating in your front pocket because. . ." He stops.

  I know what he was going to say.

Because Jerri was calling me.

  We stare at the television screen, not because we're interested in the show, but because we're deep in thought.

  *Later on*

  Drake is sitting on his bed with his shirt and pants off, only in his boxers. I'm only wearing my bra and my thong. I grab the lotion from his dresser and make my way towards him. I squirt it on my hands and get on his lap. Then I rub it all on his shoulders, really trying to melt his tension away.

   Y'all got some dirty minds! Whatchu think she was gonna do to him? Wait. Am I the only one here with a dirty ass mind? Yeah? Oh. Okaii.

  On with the story, then. ╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐.

  "Mm," Drake grunts. "Right. . . there!" I massage his slumped shoulders, the first time I've seen him relaxed in a long time. He sighs with satisfaction and closes his eyes.

  I work my way from his lap to behind him, putting more lotion on my hands and rubbing it all over his back. "You're really stressed," I murmur.

  "Yep." Drake points at the crook of his neck, moving his head. I massage it.

  Then he stops me. He turns around, staring into my eyes, seemingly searching for something. I notice how his irises (is that what to colour of your eye is called?) are a brighter brown at the edges, he's so close to me. He puts his index finger and his thumb on my chin and tilts my head up a little.

  Drake's lips crash into mine. His hands move to my shoulders and he pushes my back down against the bed, pinning me down at my wrists with his hands, never breaking the kiss. Things are getting heated up fast. I feel my panties get wet.

  Drake moves his hands to my bra. It's strapless and unhooks from the front. He starts to pull it apart. When he does, he throws it on the floor. He stares at my titties, taking it all in.

  "Damn. . ." he whispers, his face centimeters above mine.

  I bite my bottom lip. He sits up on his knees. "Your turn."

  I lean up and bite his boxers next to his hips. I drag them down with my teeth, all the way to his knees. I stare at his dick.

  "Damn."

  Drake smiles and pulls my thong down with his teeth as well. He pulls them off of my legs and tosses them away with a flick of his head, like a dog.

  He drags his index finger up and down my inner thigh. I shudder with delight.

  Then, with no warning, he inserts himself.