Chapter 2 - It has barely started.

Mulai dari awal

I bet there is someone insecure and sensitive underneath this cover of make-up. You won’t see through them either. I think I can see it because I also am a mask. Can’t deny that.

Everyone is getting ready to duck in the weekend, aka beer, parties, getting laid. That’s what I mean by the popular people. You also have the ‘normal’ people, they probably go to family, friends, having sleep overs. I wish I was one of them. I can’t say it enough.

The only thing I ‘duck’ in, is school books, oh and not to forget the cook book, which I have to please myself as long my parents aren’t home.

It’s not fun to come home, everything is empty. No cozy mother, who waits for me with hot chocolate and some cheesecake to ask me how my day has been. No father who gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek to sneak some money in my pocket to go do something fun and nice with my friends. No little sibling, who shrieks excitedly when I come home, waiting for me to cuddle with me. No over excited dog who jumps at me, waiting to go for a walk together.

Yeah, sometimes I wish I was normal. 

But that doesn’t mean I like to go to school either. My place is the parc, it’s the only place where I can find my rest and write songs, write my feelings off. Make music. 

In the parc in the city, is a little jam club. People like me, go there to suffer together and make music together. It’s really fun, they feel like family to me.

As I reach the place where I parked my bike, I hear loud giggles behind me. I turn around and discover the half of the school is standing in a circle around me. Oh no, not again. But it’s not me they’re looking at. I turn around again, afraid for what I see there.

Then I notice a huge ferrari is coming beside me. In the direction of my bike. No! I see the red metal hitting my poor second hand bike, it’s like an elephant and an ant together in a battle. Totally unfair.

No! I see my bike crushing, and the next moment the wheels are flying across the place. I feel tears welling up. Why do they hate me so much? What have I done to them?

The door of the ferrari opens, and Curly and his gang get out. He comes closer, and I prepare my heart and my ears for the hurting words who’re about to come.

He gets closer, his face really close to mine. Stripy, Blondie, Tough Boy, and Liam stand around me, in a circle.

Curly brings his mouth to my ear and screams: 

‘‘YOU DON’T DESERVE IT. TO BE BORN. TO JOIN HUMANITY. YOU’RE TOO UGLY. TOO BAD FOR THIS WORLD.’’ He smirks, and the crowd is laughing behind us.

Am I hurt? Yes. Why don’t you say anything back? I don’t have the guts.

See? YOU ARE A COWARD. 

Stripy comes closer, and whisper screams

‘‘Stupid, stupid, Sarah.’’

By now the tears are running down my face. I decide to make a move, and I let my knee connect with his chimes. He falls on the ground, growling of pain.

I hear someone say :

‘‘You shouldn’t have done that New GIrl.’’

Then, I feel knuckles connect with my tempels, I fall on the ground and everything turns black. I feel myself fall in a black, deep, whole.

_____

15 votes for the next chapter!

I know i'm late, but I feel really bad.

I got to hear my granny doesn't have much time anymore, so I hope you understand.

thanks for voting!