Part 19

Baby Shower Ceremony

Everyone blessed Sanyu and she was enjoying very much.

"Hello Mr Shekhawat..." One girl tapped his shoulder.

"Hey... Hello Miss Sharma." He shakes hands with her and they smiled.

"Aap ki wife nahi dikh rahi hai?" she asked roaming her eyes.

"Ohh.. vo yahi kahi hogi. Come this way." He said and started walking toward Renuka.

"Mom... where is Jaan I mean Sanyu?" he asked.

"Nowadays your wife seems love food right. Obviously food counter pe hi hogi." She replied raising her brows and he sighs in disbelief.

They went to food counter and his eyes fell on his wify who was sitting on chair n busy in eating food like kid.

"Jaan... what is this? You are such a kid." He said taking chair and sits beside her.

"Rannu... uum.. thi.. This is... um..." she tried to speak but her mouth is full with gulaab jamun.

"First eat baby then speak." He said caressing her back lightly and she started gulping down fastly.

"Slow jaan. They are not running away." He scolded her little and she showed him puppy eyes.

After sometime he made her drink water.

"Abhi mumma ka tummy full ho gaya kya?" he asked wiping her mouth.

"Haann... mumma and babies ka tummy full." She said giggling and he laughed.

"Achha... jaan meet her. She is our new business partner Miss Shalini Sharma." He introduced her to their business partner.

"Hi Mrs Shekhawat..! Nice to meet you." She said with smile.

"Hi... Miss Sharma. You are looking beautiful but not more than me." She said which makes Randhir smile.

"Yes, you are beautiful and cute Mrs Shekhawat." She said and Sanyu smiled.

"Dadda dadda... we want to eat ice cream. Chocolate flavour and strawberry flavour." Sanyu chipped in baby tone and tugged Randhir's shirt.

"Achhaa... babies ko ice cream chahiye yaa mumma ko?" he asked raising his eyes brows and caressed her baby bump.

"Babies ko chahiye to mumma ko ice cream khana hi padega." She said in wobbly voice and Randhir giggled.

"Mumma ki trick nahi chalegi. You will catch cold jaan; so no ice cream. Chalo you need rest." He said picking her in his arms and started walking toward their room.

In room

He put her on bed and went to closet n come back with her night suit.

"Now change your clothes." He said but she turned other side n he sighs.

"Jaan... not now. Change your clothes." He said sitting beside her.

"Babies tell your dadda that mumma is angry with him." she said twisting her lips and he pecked her lips.

"Kal dadda mumma ko ek surprise dege." He said removing her saree and her eyes started twinkling.

"Kya hai surprise? Tell naa Rannu." She said excitingly and he removed her blouse n bra.

"No... It's surprise. You will get to know tomorrow." He said making her wear lose t-shirt and asked her wear pyjama.

"Now sleep jaan." He said kissing her forehead and she hugged him carefully.