Part 17

This Part Dedicated To All My Lovely Reader

Thank You For Your Love....

At night

Randhir come back to their room n saw Sanyu was watching Daily soap munching chocolates. She is looking like small kid n he chuckled.

He went to her n sits beside her. She passed him chocolaty smile. He took out his handkerchief n wiped her face.

"Bachho jaise chocolate khaa rahi hai." He said cleaning her hand n she passed him toothy smile.

"Daat(teeth) mat dikhao. Mujhe kitni mehnat karni padti hai tumhare liye." He said scolding her little n she twisted her lips n makes big balloon face.

"Mumma is katti with dadda." She said twisting her nose n he chuckled.

"Achha... but Dadda have one gift for mumma." He said caressing her belly.

"Gift? Do mujhe mera gift?" she said with twinkling eyes.

"Achha, abhi mumma dadda se katti thi na?" he said.

"Haann... lekin mera gift do mujhe." She said pouting.

"Then close your like good kid." He said n she immediately closed her eyes tightly.

Sanyu felt something on her ankle n she opens her eyes with jolt. She saw Randhir was holding her ankle n tried to pull her legs.

"Randhir kya kar rahe ho? Please aisa mat karo." She said.

"Sshhh... keep quite." He chipped n took out one box from his pocket.

He opens the box n took out anklets. He tied anklets around her ankles n kissed her toes thus bringing tears in her eyes.

 He tied anklets around her ankles n kissed her toes thus bringing tears in her eyes

"Randhir this is beautiful." She said with tears n he wiped her tears.

"Thank you..." she mumbled hugging him tightly n he hugs her back.

They lay on bed n she rested her head on his chest. He covered them with quilt n rested his one hand on her belly n other was caressing her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning

Vidarth room,

They are laying in each other arms n Parth was caressing her hair.

"Vidushi, tumhe nahi lagta ki ab hume bhi baby ke liye planning karni chahiye." He said stroking her hair.

"Not now Parth. Jab tak Sanyu ki normal delivery nahi ho jati tab tak nahi. I also want to feel motherhood but you know na Sanyu ko sambhalna kitna tough hai. Mom Sanyu ko akele handle nahi kar sakti. Aur agar usme meri pregnancy, mom ke liye bahut tough ho jayegi. Upar se Sanyu already ek baar apna baby kho chuki. Mein nahi chahti ki iss baar aisa kuch ho jo isse maar de. So Sanyu ki delivery hone do uske baad we will try." She said kissing his chest n he felt proud on her.