Part 6

At Agrawal mansion,

Randhir parked car near her house n they come out of car.

Rd: Nirman tum yahi par ruko. Hum dono andar jate hai.

N: okay. Take care guys.

Randhir n Parth entered in house silently.

"Parth, tum Ankit ke room me jaa kar dekho. Mein Mr Agrawal ko dekhta hu." Randhir whispered in Parth's ear n he nodded his head.

They checked their room n found them in deep sleep.

P: Ankit bhi apne room me so raha hai but Vidushi nahi dikh rahi hai.

Rd: let's find her.

They started searching her in whole house without any noise. They opens the store room n widen their eyes seeing Vidushi.

She was tied in chair n her condition looks vulnerable. Her mouth was tied n her cheeks are covered with tears.

"Vidushi..." they run to her n Parth immediately open her mouth.

Randhir untied ropes n Parth took her in his embrace.

"Parth let's go back mansion." Randhir speaks n Parth nodded his head.

They come out of Agrawal mansion n went to car.

"Bhabhi..." Nirman speaks seeing Vidushi in Parth's arms.

Rd: Nirman call the doctor n tells him to come Shekhawat mansion. Here is my mobile. Mere family doctor ka number hoga.

N: okay.

Parth was sitting on back seat with Vidushi in his arms n Nirman calls the doctor. Randhir was driving car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Shekhawat mansion,

Renuka gave her water n she drink in one breath. Parth was sitting besides her holding her hand n kept caressing it.

"Aunty kuch khaane ko do na. 3 din se kuch nahi khaya." Vidushi says resting her head on Parth's shoulder thus giving a biggest shocked to them.

"Vidushi..." Parth looked at her n she fainted in his arms.

Door bell rings.

R: Parth usse guest room me le jao. Randhir go n open the door.

Parth took her to guest room n Randhir comes with doctor.

Doctor checked her n gave her injection.

P:(worriedly) Dr how is she?

"She is very weak. Usne 2-3 din se kuch bhi nahi khaya. Issi wajah se body me glucose level bahut hi low ho gaya hai. She need proper rest n food. Mene abhi glucose ka injection de diya hai. hosh me aate hi kuch khila dena n i also prefer some medicines for her." Dr exclaimed.

Renuka left from there n Dr write some medicines then left from there.

Randhir patted Parth's shoulder n he looked at him. Vidushi opens her eyes n found herself in unknown room.

Parth helped her in sits n Renuka comes with food. She started feeding her n caressing her hair.

After feeding her Renuka gives her orange juice n make her drink.

"Now sleep. Baki baatein hum kal karege." She chipped kissing her forehead n lay her on bed.

Renuka n Harsh left from there.