"Do you really or do you just run away from everything?" I asked and felt the mood in the car tense up along with Ashton.

"I'm trying to apologize and you are being a dick!" he practically shouted and I sunk lower in the seat. If I hated one thing in this world it was being yelled at. Once the car stopped I opened the door only to have Ashton follow me. "Luke wait!" he called just like he had a few nights before.

"You got what you wanted Ashton and thanks for the ride but please just leave me the hell alone!" I yelled and burst through the hallway doors in search of Calum. I spotted him walking with the rest of the soccer team and I hurried over to him. By now I felt a panic attack coming on and I needed out of here. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm. I couldn't breathe and my chest was rising and falling too fast for me to keep up.

"Luke what's wrong?" Calum asked and placed his hands on my shoulders as I tried to take deep breaths and I did manage to shake my head no. "Come on bud, in here." Calum pushed me into the empty boys' locker room.

I dropped to the floor with my hands on my legs, sobbing with panic. It doesn't take too much to trigger these attacks since the accident and Ashton's yelling seemed to do the trick. I felt Calum drop to the floor in front of me trying to get me to slow down my breaths.

"Cal I-I can't br-breathe." I managed to say and Calum's hands were on my shoulders again.

"In slow out slow Luke we can do this just calm down and try to breathe normally." Calum said and began to take slow breaths trying to get me to focus on breathing slower which was helping but only minimal.

"I can't." I sobbed.

"Oh Jesus Luke don't freak out and you owe me big time." Calum said before grabbing my face and pressing our lips together. Our lips only touched a few seconds before I pulled away in shock. My best friend just freaking kissed me! Could this day get any weirder?

"Cal! What the hell was that for?" I yelled, finally able to breathe normally again.

"I read somewhere that if you kiss someone during a panic attack it helps them regulate their breathing don't worry I will never be doing that again. Girls are so much better, no offense." He said wiping his lips with his hands.

"That was Teen Wolf you idiot!" I yelled and began to laugh. "But thank you Cal, for everything." I said looking up at my best friend.

"That's what I'm here for Lukey. Wanna tell me what happened with Ashton?" he asked and I felt myself tense just at the mention of Ashton's name.

"How did you know it was Ashton?" I asked.

"Luke, I've been your friend for practically our whole lives, I think I know you a little better than you think." Calum shrugged and pulled himself up off the floor before helping me up too.

"well besides what happened at the party, he gave me a ride to school to try to explain things but he only made it worse." I explained as we hurried off to our first class even though we are late already.

"I can't believe him." Cal scoffed and I nodded in agreement. "Just stay away from him." Calum said and I shot him a dirty look.

"I have three classes and two projects with him it's nearly impossible Cal." I scoffed and he shrugged. We walked into class to a lecture from our teacher and Calum gave me a 'we'll finish this later' look.

The rest of the day went about the same as my morning but I did manage to ignore Ashton until I was free for lunch. Calum and I continued our conversation at lunch but I dreaded my two afternoon classes with Ashton. In music I was able to rehearse our song without too much conversation and we were set to perform it on Friday in class. I hurried out of the class room to escape Ashton and made it to Biology before Ashton did. A few seconds before the bell rang he slumped into his chair with a loud sigh. I was set to finish our project tonight and just turn it in without any more of Ashton's help because I couldn't stand to be around him any longer. We had about 10 minutes left in class when a student entered the room to talk to our teacher.

"Mr. Irwin, Mr. Hemmings please come here a moment." Mr. Green called out to us and we both made our way to his desk.

"Yes Mr. Green?" I asked feeling suddenly nervous.

"Mr. Johnson your math teacher would like to see the two of you immediately." He informed us and we walked down the hallway in silence until we reached the math class.

I knocked on the door before entering the empty classroom with Ashton right behind me. Mr. Johnson turned around to see us and put down his chalk.

"Ah boys please come in. I called you in here because as you know Mr. Hemmings you are acing this class and you Mr. Irwin are failing. And Ashton I feel it would be in your best interest if Luke was to tutor you. Luke you'd be gaining a half of a credit for the tutoring and Ashton you'd be one step closer to passing geometry and hopefully graduating." Our teacher explained and I swear all the air in the room disappeared.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. Ashton looked just as confused as I did.

"Two days a week, wherever you guys want to meet up to study and it would benefit both of you. To put it this way Mr. Hemmings, you boys start Wednesday and I expect the best out of both of you." He said and the bell rang for us to both leave.

I can't freaking believe this day it's just getting worse and worse. I can't wait to be home and away from this nightmare.

"Looks like we get to spend some more quality time together huh Luke?" Ashton teased and I shot him a glare before heading in the opposite direction from him.

It was one of my last days free from Ashton but for now it was day one of being locked away in my tower in my grounding. God I hate Mondays so damn much.

>>>>

just a little monday hate chapter in honor of tomorrow :)

thanks for reading and stay tuned for some serious fluff and secrets :)

lovee youuuu