Chapter 16 "Flashbacks"

Start from the beginning

I found the nearest wall and I couldn't take it inside any longer. I let my anger out. I punched the wall endlessly until my knuckles started to bleed. But I still continued. My hands started to shake furiously, numb because of the pain. I sat there helplessly, not sure of what to do. Swest all over my face hiding the tears streaming down my face.

I finally let the anger out but the pain is still there, both physically and emotionally but the latter stands out more.

I saw a group of girls coming out of the venue. I quickly got up and walked towards my car. I don't want to be in the headlines because I have a bleeding hand.

My thoughts were distracted when I heard a knock on the door. "Mate," Ashton called from the door, "let's go get some lunch first before the meeting starts."

I realized a lunch with them would be good since I didn't eat breakfast.

"Coming!" I slipped my phone to the pocket of my sweat pants and grabbed my sunglasses.

We found a small bbq resto. It's normal that we were all craving for grilled meat. After all, the only food that we had these past few days is pizza. Michael's fault.

Of course, we have to disguise. All of us wearing sunglasses and beanie, hoodie, cap or anything that hides your hair and face. Name any of it and I assure you we have a complete closet of it.

When we finished eating, a group of girls stopped beside our table. They recognized us and told us that they are fans. No matter how hard we try to blend in, fans keep on noticing us. It just proves how they love us because they know every inch of our ugly tired faces.

We talked to them for a while. They're nice to talk to. Unlike others who just barges in front of us just to take a selfie. They didn't asked for a photo because they're afraid that it would leak our current location but we still offered them one. It's nice to have respectful fans.

We got on time for the meeting. Our manager, Linda is seated on the head of the table. Opposite to her is the director, John Rolf. Linda told us the name but I've never met the guy so I just assumed it was him.

So we took the four empty seats, Me beside Michael and in front of me is Ashton who is sitting next to Calum.

Linda cleared her throat, "So we are all now settled. Let's start this meeting then. First, what would be concept of the video?"

"Well, it's Luke's song so he get to decide. I mean, it's our song but it's personal to Luke."

"Actually, anything is fine with me. It's not that personal Ash." I'm starting to get annoyed by Ashton's actions. He really puts emphasis of the song being connected to me. We should just take it lightly. I don't want attention being the bitter ex boyfriend. I'm over her. This song was created nine months ago. So much has changed in nine months.

"Okay. So how about some acting?" John asked.

"I think it's fine." Calum agreed. "We don't do much acting in our songs before. Just amnesia and jet black heart."

"No, it will be different." John shook his head, "You will act out the song. Like, there will be a story to portray."

Act out? Is he serious?

"Okay?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"So what? We will need an actress then?" I pointed out the obvious. "Cause the song clearly needs a girl."

"Yeah sort of. But let me handle that. I just want to know if you're okay with this," John asked.

"I'm not that good in acting," I admitted. "But I think I will do just fine, I mean, it's not going to be hard right?" I raised an eyebrow.