Chapter 1.

_Monday
__in bedroom
__getting ready for school...

(Y/N's p.o.v)

I was doing my makeup in my bedroom. Looking pretty. when JEON JUNGCOCK had the audacity to barge in my room with his stupid bunny smirk observing my reaction.

*death stare* y/n: yahhh! Can't you knock?

He takes a few steps closer

Jk: why? It's not like you're doing anything anyways...
Y/n: that's not the point what if I was naked!

He smirks as he takes a strand of my hair and tucks it gently behind my ears.

Jk: what if you were naked baby?

Me and jungkook have been dating for a year now yet he still finds a way to keep butterflies fluttering in my stomach...

Y/n: Aissh this man...
He slowly moved his vision from my lips to my neck and takes in a deep breath before planting butterfly kisses on me.

Y/n: jungkook we can't do this now...we have to go to school.
Jk: five minutes... He whined between kisses

Y/n : No! We can't be late again.
I put my hand on his shoulders
He let's out a heavy sigh then finally releases me from his grasp and cups my face with his muscular arms

Jk: why can't I keep my hands to
myself when I'm with you?

I shrug my shoulder and move my hands to his chest in an attempt to get him off me (but obvi I don't he's too strong)

Jk: awwee baby why are you trying to get rid of me so much?

Jk: don't you like my kisses?
He gives me soft pecks before I can reply.
Y/n: I'd like them more if they could give me an A in maths Mr Gomez.
He shot me a mischievous look

Jk: what about these kisses? He said as he pulled me by the waist. Our lips smashed together in a moment of seconds what once was sweet kisses turned into a passionate makeout session.

A warm feeling curled inside my stomach gradually growing as his hands moved down until it stroked my thighs.

Y/n: J- jungkook...

Jk: yes baby?

Y/n: we...c_can't-
I felt my face flushed with heat as he slowly went up from above me. He hovered on top of me with eyes full of lust.

Jk: for your sake I'll leave this to be continued... He smirked.

My eyes widened as he giggles at my cuteness.
Y/n: I'm not scared of you Mrs Selena.
Jk: Oh really now? He advanced closer to me
Y/n: d- don't come any closer...
Jk: why Mrs Y/n why are you stuttering?

Inches from my neck I can feel his warm breath on my skin

Jk: is it maybe...
He was closing in on me

Jk: that you're...

Y/n: HAHAHAHA..... JUNGKOOK stop tickling me!

I push him off of me and finally stand up and try to look for my bag while jungkook just amusingly watches me.

It took me five minutes of destroying my entire bedroom but I found it. *looks at watch*
Y/n: ... IT'S ALREADY 8:30 JUNGKOOK LETS GO! And like that I dashed out of the bedroom while a hysterical jungkook follows me.

__classroom
__8:55

I exploded into the classroom forcing everyone to stare at me. Finally the teacher turns his head from the blackboard he was working on and looked when he saw who it was he gave me the nod of disappointment.

Teacher: twenty five minuets that might be the earliest you came this week.

Y/n: I'm so sorry Mr seokjin I-

Mr seokjin: Oh Mrs y/n I've heard it all you and jungkook can meet me after school.