The Past is Present

Start from the beginning

While walking to the destination that Ishizu wanted to take them to, they started to talk about destiny and the Egyptians.

They walked to a tablet and saw that some of the carvings looked like duel monsters.

"They look like duel monsters!" said Lilly in shock.

"In ancient times they used to be living creatures. They were used for battles of many kinds," said Ishizu as she walked to a different tablet, "This is the one you both need to look at, this is the reason I called you both here."

The siblings walked to the tablet and were looking at her as she spoke.

"This shows the fight between the Pharaoh and his greatest enemy." she said. They both looked at the tablet and were shocked at what they were seeing.

"That's the Pharaoh?" asked Lilly in shock, eyes wide.

"But that's Yugi and the monster above him is the Dark Magician!" said Seto in surprise.

"On the left is the sorcerer fighting against him," said Ishizu. They looked at it and saw that he resembled Seto. "If you have any doubt look at his monster. It's the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

"Look at the Pharaoh's side. See the girl standing next to him." she said. They looked at the girl and saw that she resembled Lilly. "Her monster above her is the Light Magician Girl."

"My card!" said Lilly in shock, staring at the carving that she resembled.

"Who was she?" asked Seto as he tried to figure out what the hell was going on.

"She was the sister of the sorcerer and the wife of the Pharaoh," Ishizu said. They were both shocked. She then looked at Seto in shock while he looked angered. "If you still don't believe me, I will show you some of the great battle with my Millennium Neckless. Now open your mind and look into the past."

With that, a bright light surrounded them. When they looked down, they noticed they were floating above people dressed in Egyptian outfits. They saw the Sorcerer, who looked like Seto, go against a man. They saw the Pharaoh sitting on a chair with the Queen standing by his side. She seemed nervous as she watched the fight. The Sorcerer and the follower of the Pharaoh started to fight, which ended with the follower winning causing the Sorcerers' followers to disappear.

"What's going on?" asked Seto. Lilly just moved closer to her brother from being scared of the battle. She noticed that the Queen, or her past-self, moved closer to her husband as well.

'Maybe what she's telling us is true, but if that is then why does the Pharaoh look different then Yugi?' Lilly thought to herself as she examined the man. 'He looks older. Seto and I match the other two, but Yugi is somewhat off.'

After a few seconds they were back in the Museum, leaving the two feeling as if they were just in a dream.

"The winner of the fight was written here, but, as you can see, that has been worn away by time," said Ishizu as she pointed the sibling's attention to a part oof the stone which had broken off.

"Yeah," said Lilly as she was still trying to process all that she had been told and all that she had seen.

"There are still some things we can learn from this. Let us take another look into the past," she said, another bright light surrounding them. They, once again, saw that the Sorcerer was fighting against the same man as before and was still losing, let the two know that they were continuing what they had already seen.

"You have not won yet Pharaoh, it is far from over! Did you think that one of your pathetic minions has enough magic to stop me? I will shadow them from existence. I will also take my sister back from you! I will make sure that you don't take her from me in more ways than marring her!" said the Sorcerer. While he was talking the Queen moved closer to her husband, who was now looking at the sorcerer. He grabbed her arm lightly, pulled her on his lap, and then held her protectively and possessively. The two men glared at each other.