Episode 2: Fashion Forward

Chris: Last time on Total Drama OG's
(Recap of episode 1)
Find out what happens next on Total, Drama, Originals!
*cut to theme song*
*cut to Spa Mansion, dining room. Courtney is sitting there, eating breakfast. Duncan walks in and sits next to her*

Duncan: Hey ex-wifey!
*Courtney rolls her eyes and ignores him*
Duncan: Oh come on! Look we're on the same team now, so we can't be fighting anymore.

Courtney: So what do you propose? A fight to the death?

Duncan: *rolling his eyes* Look, I'm sorry about the whole Gwen thing ok? I should've told you when it happened, or at least broke up with you before it happened. It was wrong because we were still together.

Courtney: *raising her eyebrows* You're really apologizing?

Duncan: Don't make this any harder than it is Princess.

Courtney: Fine. Since we're apologizing, I guess I'm sorry about being a psychopath in season 3 and 5.

Duncan: You were more of a rampaging monster.

Courtney: *glares at Duncan* Fine. I'm sorry for being a rampaging monster then!

Duncan: You should also be sorry for trying to change me so much.

Courtney: *squinting* Are you just trying to work me up? Fine. I'm sorry okay?

Duncan: Apology accepted. *winks*

*Courtney frowns, but also has a hint of a smile. Scott walks into the dining room and looks suspiciously at Courtney and Duncan*

Scott: What's going on here? Courtney is he bothering you?

Courtney: Scott, you know me well enough to know that nobody bothers me. They're much too afraid to do that.

*Duncan laughs*

*scene cuts to Crocodile Cabin (boys)*

Owen: Good Morning AL! How you doing AL? What's for breakfast AL?

Alejandro: *seriously annoyed* 1, 2, 3, revenge.

*Alejandro's hypnotics make Owen lift his shirt over his head, do the running man, and sing Take Me Out to the Ball Game*

*cuts to confession cam*
Alejandro: I swear, if we lose again, Owen is going home.
*Alejandro gets startled by Chris's voice in the bathroom*
Chris: CAMPERS. MEET IN FRONT OF THE CABINS IN 5 MINUTES. NO EXCUSES.
*Alejandro rolls his eyes. Cuts to scene in front of the cabins. Teams were standing separately*

Chris: Good Morning! *Chef throws buckets of gruel in the campers' faces* Eat heartily, because that's all you're getting in a long, long, time.

Izzy: Well the Lions have already eaten breakfast in the resort Chris!

Chris: SHUT UP IZZY.

Chef: *moment of realization* Wait, she just said something that made sense.

Izzy: I thought we were over this. After I got hit by the plane, my mentalness went away. I'm perfectly sane now.

*The rest of the characters look at each other in silence. Then they all burst out laughing*

Owen: Right, like you're actually PERFECTLY SANE!!! *laughing hard*
*Izzy glares at Owen*
Owen: Sorry *says quickly and afraid*
*cuts to confession cam*

Izzy: Oh come on! I know I've been crazy a majority of my time on this show, but can't they believe a true story when they hear it? Owen was THERE when it happened. *frustrated*
*cuts to confession cam with Owen*
Owen: I miss the old Izzy, she was a lot less.... uptight. She never wants to make out with me anymore.
*Owen hears Duncan outside the cabin*
Duncan: I get ya man!
*cuts back to scene*