Part 2

Aditya left to America the night itself while Suman stayed in India for another week recovering her wound  on her feet. She tried to get her mind off things and started painting the view of the Sunset from her terrace ,help her mother in the kitchen and shop around . There was obviously lots of gossip going around but she just ignored it, she was not at fault and didnt let that affect her . Her parents as well were coping well, they knew that things were probably not meant to be , all they cared about at that moment was Suman's happiness .

Suman returned back to california as her parenst sent her off again with much love and good wishes for her Art buiness . When she landed she arrived at her uncle's house , Sameer welcomed her with a fatherly hug and comforted her .."you want to go for ice cream?"

"right now ?"

"yes ..with me!" Suman heard Preeti and jumped of joy!! "Surprise!" she shouted

Suman hugged her fondly "Preeti!I missed you!!"

Preeti was Sameer's daughter and Suman's cousin, ever since she came to America for her studies the two girls grew up like sisters sharing everything with each other . Preeti was also close with Urvashi but once she moved out her career geared up and had her own peers from the modelling industry . .

Preeti owned a cupcake bakery,she loved to bake and her small little business was doing really well . She was out of town for business work but was still in touch with everything going on with Suman despite not able to make it for her engagement

Sameer and Preeti made sure Suman was smiling again and being there for her when she needed it ..She kept herself busy with her paintings ,selling them online and posting her work on her art website .She would get some phone calls from customers who wanted custom made paintings for their home decor .She was very talented and would always get great feedback from her clients.

Its been 6 months since Suman came back from India feeling her energy  return and she looked beautiful as ever .She wasn't going to waste her life on being depressed over that Aditya , it was just a big mistake to be with him but now she learned her lesson and wasn't going to repeat it! .

She got her own little apartment few minutes away from the beach side,it was so calming with the sound of the water and the palm tree. She made sure her tiny house looked cozy yet still artistic and elegant .She didn't meet Aditya or her sister since she came back from India , she didn't want to see either of them for the moment. She was happier like this with her own life

Sometimes she would think about Shravan, he was a stranger to her but still helped her that night. She will never forget him, especially his sharp charming features. His face would flash across her mind sometimes and one random day she picked up her paint brush and started to sketch his face .

One lovely afternoon Suman was in her studio with a paint brush stuck in her hair bun . She was working on a painting for a loyal customer, the canvas was being coloured with different oil paint.

Preeti came in with coffee "Sumo...guess who came to buy my cup cakes."

"Brad Pitt?" Suman teased

"no of course not ..Someone more better.."

"Who could be better looking then Brad Pitt?"

"Pushkar ..."Preeti said cutely

Pushkar and Preeti  were together for almost 2 months ,they weren't really open about their relationship but things were actually getting serious between them ..

"Oh That's nice ." Suman met Pushkar only twice since she came back, he was a very sweet genuine guy .Very easy to get along with and had such warmth whenever she met him .She could really see the spark in his eyes when he's with Preeti, he seemed to really like her cousin.