Prologue

Book 3 is ready to start rolling out! I mean, it might roll out slow, but at least the releasing has started, right? Maybe even faster than the previous two! Oh, why am I chit-chatting again? PLAY! 

      You all know the story. The Minecraft story, that is. The journey Jesse and his friends made to stop the Wither Storm and save the world. Once again, they are here to save the world, but with a little help from Nikki, Jesse's little sister, and top protagonist, along with Jesse. The group has found Magnus and Ellegaard, but there are far more surprises to be found as well. Petra has returned alive with a lethal sickness, Ivor is on the move to Soren, but most important, Nikki has found a mysterious amulet, one capable of powers thought to be lost forever. She has gained access to its powers, but has no way to control it. Hoping to find Soren, in chances that he holds the answer, Nikki, Jesse, and their friends have set off to his mountain fortress, only to find Ivor there, searching for answers of his own. Once discovered, he traps them in the mountain, blocking all exits, and any chance of finding Soren and saving the world. But did he really? Or is luck on our heroes' side?

Gee, I dunno, Billy West. IS it? Are people finding the series enjoyable? Or do I need to up my game?