The Diary of a Sex Freak.

You looked at me through tear stained emerald eyes that were hiding behind your golden brown locks. Some of your hair was sticking to the pillow from all the static we had made. My body was locked down, I was unable to move but holy fuck did this feel so good. My breath caught in my throat as my chest was caving in - I was coming out. I yelled out for a God I didn't believe in, I touched places that were once a forbidden fruit, hidden behind a garden of lush. This was my Eden and you my beautiful soul were the snake in the tree, tempting me to bite the brilliant red of a juicy consumable but in turn my dear sweet, I would much rather put my mouth on you. I would envelope you in a rush of sweet nectar, suckling at the spill of your purity. The noises you would make as my lips traveled down your flushed smooth skin. Every breath you took in was eventually replaced with sharp inhales of pleasure as I found the spots on your precious body that made you squirm under my touch. My fingers traced your hip line and I saw you bite your lower lip, god how I loved the color of your lips. They were a flushed pink, like the inside of your pussy and the tips of your nipples. My fingers followed down your trail of soft hairs and they danced at the edge of your lips, I could feel the warmth oozing from you. I knew you were wet before I even entered you but when I plunged my fingers deep inside your soft velvet womanhood you let out a moan that arched your back and curled your toes. As your pussy tightened around my fingers I knew the juices would soon cover my hand.

You squirm a lot when I'm trying to please you but I enjoy it, it helps me roll my fingers along your clitirus. Every tap of my thumb on your tender spot is followed by a moan. You tighten your legs around my arm and began to rock your lushed pussy against my wrist. Jesus fucking christ - You're a wonderland I could spend forever in. I pull my fingers out of your vagina, a trail of cum follows. I stroke my cock now with your cum, I could burst now but I wait. I move around your body on the bed and I pull you close to me. My right hand has your hair at the base of your head and my left hand, still covered in your pussy's juices, is trailing your full breast.

God you look beautiful right here, right now. My eyes eat you alive as I try to take in the beauty you have. Your long legs bent beneath you with a small gap for me to penetrate, your curves are a winding road side I could spend hours getting lost on, your beautiful breast make me want to dive into them. Your smile can stop a hurricane and your mind, its the most beautiful part of you but tonight, oh lord tonight, I will fuck you until you scream out for me to stop and our sheets are soaked with the juices of our love.

You turn on to the bed, baring your ass to me, you knew what I wanted and you took action before I could, holy fucking hell do I love you. My cock teases the entrance of your pussy's lips and I hear you cry out for my penetration but that would be to easy. I slide my dick across your clitirous and I can feel the pulsing sensation of desire. You squirm and wriggle, I love hearing you beg for me. I love hearing you cry out for my cock. I let you wriggle for another minute before cramming my cock deep into you. God fucking sake your pussy is the promise land. Your back bows as you push your ass into my hips, moaning out with pleasure. I love fucking your tight pussy. You move slowly against my shaft, taking it all in without hesitation.

These are the moments that I live for with you, when we're truly together with nothing separating us. Our bodies connect, we move in time with one another creating a symphony of hushed moans and the creaking of the bed. In all honesty I'd love to tell you that we lasted for hours, our bodies trembling and breath quivering but that wouldn't be the truth. We lasted for about twelve minutes, laughable? Absolutely. Worth it? Oh god yes. I never really consider the time inside her precious body the sole act of sex, fucking or love making but more so from the point where her eyes widen with desire and I know that I can please her for a while.

By time we both climaxed we were parched and out of breath. Our sessions, while lacking in length, are made up for by the passion we both share. We lay side by side but with an inch between us, we need room to cool off. The noise of the air conditioner hums out the sound of my heart inside my skull. The pounding sensation only reminding me of the steady rhythm that I used on you. You lay beside me, beautiful in your naked ways. I watch your chest rise and fall with a calmness, before your chest was a pleasure spot in which I would joyfully tease but now, your chest is the vital cavity that covers your beating heart.

I live for you.

While we can fuck like no other and make love like starving virgins, I would give my all for you. Your body is my wonderland. I would spend forever roaming your curves and dips. Your lips are the softest rose in a garden on a countryside hill that's bathed in sun daily. The deep caverns of your eyes are the chasm that holds the emerald beauties geologist would spend and eternity looking for but somehow, I of all people, get the pleasure of seeing into them daily. You are my entire being with mind, body and soul. I love you more than i will ever be able to tell you but to know your love, is to know true bliss.

You are the snake in a tree in Eden, you are beauty and grace. You are the heavens and hells of this world. The gods will never compare to you for you my darling stand above all else. If only I could encase this moment forever inside my minds eye. I would always know your touch and your love.