18.| I Guess I Just Dig Van Halen

Beginne am Anfang

Jayden rolled his hips, "but then my homework was never quite like this," Jayden ran into the choir room with Puck, Jess, Finn, Blaine and Mike.

Jayden went to the drums as Finn played the guitar with Puck, "Oh, got it bad, got it bad, got it bad, I'm hot for teacher,"

Jayden smirked towards Mr. Schue as Rachel gave him a slight smirk, Mike and Blaine fanned Puck, "I got it bad, so bad,"

Blaine and Mike both covered themselves as Jayden rolled his eyes playfully, "I'm hot for teacher-" Finn, Puck, Mike and Blaine walked over to Jayden, Blaine looked at his watch, "ah, I think the clock is slow, man,"

Mike spoke from beside Jayden, "I don't feel tardy," Jayden smirked, as Mike laughed, Finn looked at Jayden, "I got to get out of here,"

Jayden banged on the drums, "class dismissed!"

Puck, Blaine, Mike and Finn all ran over to the two microphones as Mike and Blaine fight with them, "I heard about you lesson, but lessons are so cold,"

Blaine went for Mike's legs as Mike jumped up, "I know about this school-" Mike went next to stab Blaine with the microphone as it came beside him, "little girl from Cherry Lawn, how can you be so bold?"

Blaine and Mike looked at Jayden who came drummed loudly, "how did you know that golden rule?"

Jayden banged on the drums, "I think of all the education that I missed, but then my homework was never quite like this,"

Blaine, Finn and Mike all jumped up, "whoa! Got it bad, got it bad, got is bad, I'm hot for teacher, I've got it bad, so bad-"

Blaine and Mike covers themselves, "in hot for teacher, whoa, oh yes, I'm hot-" Jayden moved his head along with the boys, "Oh, whoa, oh yes, I'm hot, whoa,"

Jayden stopped drumming as he saw Rachel clapping towards him with a big smile on her face, as the new directions cheered, "whoo!"

Mr. Schue came towards Puck, Blaine, Finn and Mike as Jayden smirked from his seat, "Wow! Puck, guys, spectacular! What a way to start off this week! You didn't even need an assignment to work on this, you just did it-"

Rachel looked at Jayden who was just smiling, "Mr. Schuester, while the performance was excellent-" Rachel glanced over to Jayden, "particularly the drumming- don't you think that this song is a little inappropriate?"

Mr. Schue looked at Rachel, "well that depends on what Puck's intent was when he chose this song,"

Puck looked behind Mr. Schuester to see Mrs. Corcoran standing there with a student as she smiled, "I guess, I just, uh, dig Van Halen,"

Mr. Schue smiled, "all right, rock on!" Finn and Jayden both looked behind Mr. Schue to see Mrs. Corcoran now standing by herself as she gave them a small smile.

***

Jayden was beside the new directions in the choir room waiting for Mr. Schue, when Jayden's phone had buzzed, he got it out from his pocket to see that Mr. Schue wanted them in the auditorium, "guys, Mr. Schue wants us in the choir room for practice today for some reason,"